Berkeley Portrait Studio

Berkeley, CA View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Prints
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2800

Add'l Hours
Digital Files
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Prints

Karen Married on 10/01/2018
    Matt Wong is AMAZING. My boyfriend and I had a photography session with him and it was absolutely amazing. Matt took us to a beautiful site in Northern Berkeley and took priceless photographs of us. If you are thinking about hiring him or scheduling a photo session, you should definitely do it. He can capture the best in people. Matt guided us when needed but he made things pretty effortless. I can see he wanted to capture us in our natural state and he definitely succeeded. My boyfriend and I talked to each other while taking some pictures and they came out beautiful.
    I am so excited to refer him to my friends and family. This is definitely a number I am holding on to.
    I am eternally grateful and his great work will be framed for years to come.
    Eddie Married on 05/26/2018
    My now-wife and I met Matt a year before our wedding ceremony at Ashby bart station while he taking portrait photoshoots for an artistic project he was working at the time. We really liked the portraits that he sent us, so when the time came we considered using Matt as our wedding photographer. Matt was extremely easy to work with and responded promptly with emails/phone calls - we even had a walk-through with him at the venue a month prior to the wedding. He was very upfront about the work he would perform for us with shooting the photos, edits, and the cost (it was a good deal, too). He was able to capture our wedding ceremony in a beautiful way that tells our amazing love story on our special day! He caught some great candid photos of both our family members, friends, and us that we will cherish forever! During our posed photos he was able to get me to look like a model next to my beautiful and amazing wife :) We shared almost all of the photos on social media and everyone really loved them. I would highly recommend Matt for portrait and wedding photos because he is a great photographer!
    Chris Married on 07/01/2017
    We hired Matt Wong to cover our wedding which took place in Healdsburg in a garden at a winery and inside a room and a remote location. When I first contacted Matt to cover our wedding, I was stuck by his easy-going nature and willingness to listen to our wants. And not to downplay his competitive and very reasonable pricing. His attitude and approach was consistent from interview, hiring to the actual event. This was such a relief and comfort to us. His style made us feel comfortable in front of the camera (I don’t like having my picture taken). He took direction from my husband on shorts requested and then Matt asked to try a little different way/angle or setting and when we saw those shots we were grateful for Matt’s eye.

For the ceremony and group pictures Matt got great shots but was not obtrusive. He was gracious trying to wrangle up the wedding party and get some very beautiful garden shots with the guests., candid shots (he captured so much fun during the pinning of the corsages pictures) and then the ceremony shots too. I am unsure how he did it but he has the eye and demeanor to do it for sure.
    In summary, Matt Wong does a great job. He is a pleasure to work with and delivers a quality product and all at a reasonable price. A true Gem compared to others I have see at wedding I have attended or being in.

1730 Highland Pl. #2 Berkeley, CA, 94709
Location of (Berkeley Portrait Studio)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding