Great Mills, MD 20634 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About Maryn Graves Productions

Hi There! I'm Maryn. Thank you so much for stopping by to get to know me a little better.

I am a hopeless romantic and quite possibly the most sentimental person you will encounter.

I love my family, I celebrate your story, and I find joy behind the lens.

Maryn Graves Productions is based in Southern Maryland and proudly serves the East Coast. Have a destination wedding in mind? We love to travel, contact me today for more details.

Finding the perfect wedding photographer is an investment in your memories. One that can be a daunting task. It is important to remember that these are moments you will look back on for years to come. These images will grace your walls, be treasured gifts, and one-day they will be heirlooms for your children and grandchildren to remember you by. It is important to find a photographer that reflects your style, helps you to feel both comfortable and confident on your wedding day, and cares about your finished product.

Wedding Collections with MGP begin at $2800 and include a complimentary engagement session, artistic processing, hundreds of gorgeous images to remember your beautiful day by, digital delivery of your finished product, access to download your full online gallery, and the rights to print all of your photographs.

It is important to me that each of my clients has a wonderful photography experience. Contact me today to learn more and receive Your Wedding Guide with many more details.

"The artistic detail and thoughtfulness behind each picture was absolutely perfect. I cried looking at each one and thought what a blessing." Karly Wallace

Follow Maryn Graves Productions on

Maryn Graves Productions 6
  • Brittany

Brittany · Getting married on 05/24/2020

An Incredible Photographer and Person

Maryn, of Maryn Graves Productions, went way beyond our expectations for our engagement session in Annapolis, Maryland this past fall. Being photographed is not easy. You worry about your look or if your poses are too forced. I can honestly say Maryn was able to throw out my fears. I stressed about our engagement shoot for weeks on what to wear, and how I could coordinate outfits with my fiance so they complimented each other. I would send Maryn photos of our outfits and she would provide input on what would photograph well and also help us on how to achieve the look we were aiming for. In addition, she made us so comfortable during the actual shoot. My fiance and I are not a public-PDA couple, but she was able to make us laugh and enjoy the moments. She brought out our soft smiles, intimate looks, and tender kisses. She gave us a variety of poses, everything from your traditional "Mom & Dad" pose to stylistic photos we will cherish forever. The pictures are timeless and show who we are, together, and I will be forever grateful for them. Right now, I am struggling with which photos to choose for our Save the Dates, and to hang in our home, because they are all so beautiful. We cannot wait to have Maryn on our big day!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Maryn Graves Productions 7
    Maryn Graves Productions 8
    Maryn Graves Productions 9
    Maryn Graves Productions 10
    Maryn Graves Productions 11
    Maryn Graves Productions 12

Kristin · Married on 05/30/2015

I have told Maryn over and over how lucky I feel that I ended up finding her and hiring her for my wedding. She was such a pleasure to work with, and was always quick to respond when I had questions leading up to the wedding. Her pricing was also very reasonable. Our pictures came out absolutely beautiful and I look at them all the time! It is so wonderful to have these pictures to remember that perfect day!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Megan · Married on 05/17/2014

I would highly recommend Maryn Graves as a videographer. She was an absolute joy to work with, from our first meeting through the wedding itself. Her work is excellent, as well as affordable. Other brides will be lucky to have her!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Award

Maryn Graves Productions Pricing

Maryn Graves Productions Price Rates

Maryn Graves Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Great Mills, 20634 See on map