Maryn Graves Productions Reviews

Maryn Graves Productions 6
  • Brittany

Brittany · Getting married on 05/24/2020

An Incredible Photographer and Person

Maryn, of Maryn Graves Productions, went way beyond our expectations for our engagement session in Annapolis, Maryland this past fall. Being photographed is not easy. You worry about your look or if your poses are too forced. I can honestly say Maryn was able to throw out my fears. I stressed about our engagement shoot for weeks on what to wear, and how I could coordinate outfits with my fiance so they complimented each other. I would send Maryn photos of our outfits and she would provide input on what would photograph well and also help us on how to achieve the look we were aiming for. In addition, she made us so comfortable during the actual shoot. My fiance and I are not a public-PDA couple, but she was able to make us laugh and enjoy the moments. She brought out our soft smiles, intimate looks, and tender kisses. She gave us a variety of poses, everything from your traditional "Mom & Dad" pose to stylistic photos we will cherish forever. The pictures are timeless and show who we are, together, and I will be forever grateful for them. Right now, I am struggling with which photos to choose for our Save the Dates, and to hang in our home, because they are all so beautiful. We cannot wait to have Maryn on our big day!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Maryn Graves Productions 7
    Maryn Graves Productions 8
    Maryn Graves Productions 9
    Maryn Graves Productions 10
    Maryn Graves Productions 11
    Maryn Graves Productions 12

Kristin · Married on 05/30/2015

I have told Maryn over and over how lucky I feel that I ended up finding her and hiring her for my wedding. She was such a pleasure to work with, and was always quick to respond when I had questions leading up to the wedding. Her pricing was also very reasonable. Our pictures came out absolutely beautiful and I look at them all the time! It is so wonderful to have these pictures to remember that perfect day!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Megan · Married on 05/17/2014

I would highly recommend Maryn Graves as a videographer. She was an absolute joy to work with, from our first meeting through the wedding itself. Her work is excellent, as well as affordable. Other brides will be lucky to have her!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Colleen · Married on 10/26/2013

I can not express how much of a pleasure Maryn was to work with. I know that this review is a little late, my husband and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary and it was so nice to be able to relive our special day thanks to Maryn. The amount of work that she put into our video really shows that she loves her job. She was with us from 8am till 11pm, Maryn didn't miss a moment of our special day. We heard of Maryn from two other of our couple friends who had used her for their weddings and we were so pleased with her work on theirs that we just knew she was the write person for the job. I would absolutely use her again for any of my videography or photography needs. Thank you again Maryn!

Sent on 11/04/2014

My husband and I at first were unsure if we wanted to have a videographer since we were already paying a decent amount of money for a photographer, but all of our friends convinced us it was worth it. We stumbled across Maryn's website and instantly fell in love with her work and called her immediately. From the first minute we met Maryn, I knew she was perfect for our wedding - I felt an instant connection with her, and since she herself was also a young bride I knew she would understand exactly what I was looking for. My expectations were high for our video from seeing all of Maryn's work and she by far exceeded any expectations we had; our highlight and full length video are both absolutely amazing and I cannot even express how glad I am that we chose to get a videographer, Maryn especially. She captured all of the important moments and was with us from early in the morning until the very end- she traveled to my house, the church, through downtown Pittsburgh, and to the reception with us - she didn't miss a thing! She went above and beyond to get the perfect shot - from laying on the sidewalks of Pittsburgh, to standing on chairs at the reception, to giving us direction on what she knew would look great. I thought pictures would capture the day in its entirety, but once I saw our video, I realized it was the best decision that we could have made, as it allowed us to hear everyone talking and laughing, watch our ceremony again, and enjoy seeing our friends and family dance and having a great time. Because of Maryn we can literally re-live our wedding day over and over again. You won't go wrong if you choose Maryn and we plan to use her in the future for photography shoots as we loved her work and admire who she is. Thank you again Maryn for capturing our day as beautifully as we remember it!

• F

Faith · Married on 07/13/2013

Maryn was amazing to work with! She arrived early and stayed late to catch all of our special moments. My husband and I were thrilled with the video. Maryn definitely was able to capture the essence of our day. She was easy to work with, prompt in returning emails/calls, and she is excellent at what she does. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/15/2013

Maryn was absolutely amazing! Not only did she do my wedding photos but my engagement photos as well. And let me tell you...she delivered! We had so many great photos it made it really hard to pick our favorites because they were all amazing. She went above and beyond of our expectations! Not only is she an amazing professional but also so fun and friendly to work with!!

Johanna · event on 04/03/2013

My boyfriend and I did a photoshoot with Maryn prior to his deployment. She was incredible! We both felt super comfortable and the photos came out amazing. They are my favorite photos of the two of us by far. She was able to capture genuine smiles and you can really see our love in the photos. My boyfriend never likes photos and even he was super impressed with the final products. Maryn is extremely professional, sweet, and produces great quality of work with a very short turn around time. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Emily · Married on 09/01/2012

I was originally not going to get videography for the wedding day, but ended up changing my mind. I am soooo glad I did and that I chose Maryn for the job! She was professional, had creative ideas for the video (I chose the highlights reel), and was overall very pleasant to work with both before, during, and after the wedding. I found Maryn's prices to be very affordable for the quality of work she provided. Most importantly I LOVED the highlights reel she put together! It was beautifully done and will be a great way to look back and remember our wedding day for many years to come.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about Maryn! First & foremost, she is truly one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Planning a wedding is stressful enough and Maryn did everything in her power to make every step of working with her a complete breeze from the first time I spoke with her to long after the final product was complete.

Maryn is so in love with her work and that passion is beyond evident in her work; not only the finished video but her enthusiasm and involvement throughout the event. On the morning of my wedding, Maryn arrived at 7am so she could capture absolutely every milestone of the day. She came everywhere with us, from the first look location with our photographer to the pre-ceremony prep, the ceremony itself, then post-ceremony photos in another location, the cocktail hour and finally the reception. Some of the best moments she caught were between the planned events when you wouldn't expect your videographer to be rolling, but we are so glad she was! I never expected Maryn to stay until the end of the night, let alone until AFTER the reception ended and we were getting kicked out of our venue! She was the first to arrive and the last to leave, determined to capture any moment she thought we'd like to look back on. She prides herself on producing a perfect product to showcase your memories and her clients are so appreciative that she does.

For anyone on the fence about a videographer for their wedding, my advice is to get on Maryn's schedule asap! You will not regret it. The entire day is a blur; both my husband and I watched things for the first time on our video because we missed them on our big day. You are pulled in so many directions that it's wonderful to know someone truly cares about capturing them all forever for you.

Maryn Graves Productions is a 10 and I would work with Maryn again in a heartbeat! In fact, now that she has expanded into photography as well, we are planning a session with Maryn and our baby very soon :)

Dena · Married on 01/21/2012

WOW!!!! Maryn is very professional and attentive. She is very creative and inventive!!! I am very anxious (in a good way) to see our final product! I have no doubts that I'll love it!! I would use her again if I ever need a videographer! You will not be disapoointed!!!!

Sent on 03/23/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2011

Maryn and her colleague were with my bridal party all day, from the hair salon to the end of the reception. We chose to do both the full length video and the highlight video. Both are AWESOME! It was wonderful to receive several copies of each so we could share them with family members and have the highlight video online so we could share it via social media. Maryn communicated with me throughout my engagement, from the time I booked her until I had the finished product. I definitely recommend Maryn to anyone needing videography services!! She is wonderful!!

Sent on 04/29/2014