Marylee Marmer Events

Richmond, VA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A full-service wedding planner in Henrico, Virginia, Marylee Marmer Events has been crafting hassle-free events since 2015. Its team of experienced planners offer amazing attention to detail in their effort to locate vendors who fit perfectly with each couple’s style, vision and budget. Owned and operated by professional event and wedding planner Marylee Marmer, Marylee Marmer Events does everything possible to ensure your event is perfectly eventful!

Experience
Marylee has spent the last 16 years planning both large-scale events for corporate clients and intimate ceremonies for newly engaged couples. Her strong sense of style and love for combining modern elements with tradition assists in her infusing each celebration with personal touches. Having mastered the art of designing unique affairs, her weddings have been featured in magazines such as Richmond Bride and Richmond Weddings.

Marylee and her team offer a myriad of wedding packages for couples to choose from. Each is fully customizable based upon your ceremony needs, travel involved and wedding size. Services include:

• Consultation
  • To-do lists
  • Guest lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
Marylee Marmer Events happily assists couples located in Henrico. Services are also extended to those in the Williamsburg, Richmond and Charlottesville areas as well.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Lawrenz
    Lawrenz M. Married on 04/17/2022

Produced the best day of my life

Calling Marylee and Katie coordinators seems to lack justice. They are miracle workers, magicians, life savers. While we thought we had it all planned out in the months leading up to it, we could not have anticipated how much Marylee and Katie filled in missing gaps and smoothened rough edges. It was the best day of our lives, and it was their passion for this craft that made it so full of gorgeousness and beauty and cosmopolitanism and love. Speaking specifically on our wedding day, Katie seemed to be anywhere and everywhere that was needed, whether the situation was expected or not. She was there to guide, to troubleshoot, to offer advice and gentle words, and to help us be present. I love the way that she made my family feel safe, comfortable, and assured. Katie is truly special. Marylee was highly responsive despite how busy she had been and always made it easy to communicate and ask (a million) questions. I’ll never love another, I’ll never marry again— but I hope that there is another wedding I attend where I can witness these two working their magic, as it is truly something to experience. They are the best there is, truly.
  • Taylor
    Taylor F. Married on 04/09/2022

So glad we worked with them!

We worked with Marylee and Katie for day of coordination and floral design. I can't say enough how helpful it was having Katie there the day of. We could relax knowing our vendors were taken care of which was great. She kept the whole show running on time and we got a lot of compliments from guests for how well organized it all felt. Beyond that, Katie was everywhere that night and knew where everything was at all times. (Including my sneakers when I desperately needed out of heels) The floral design was also incredible. My bouquet was STUNNING. The rest of the décor and flowers were exactly what we wanted and then some. A Pinterest page brought to life. Our whole experience was amazing and I would definitely recommend hiring them to anyone!
  • Luisa
    Luisa C. Married on 03/19/2022

A life saver!!

Marylee and Shelby were my lifeline towards the end of wedding planning. They were super organized with everything, and also extremely sweet. They kept everything running smoothly during my reception, and kept me calm during any hiccups with the other vendors. I couldn't have asked for better people to help me pull off my day!

I also did my floral arrangements, chair rentals, and chair covers through Marylee, and she did a fantastic job. Everything looked exactly how I wanted it, and I didn't have any exact photos to give her as inspiration!! Highly recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

25 photos · 05/16/2021
  • Rosalia & Stefano
    78 photos · 07/11/2020

White House Catering White House Catering Wedding Caterers

Marylee is professional, personable and full of energy! She comes with tons of experience from the smallest details to the big picture.

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Fantasia DJs loves working with Marylee! We know that when we are at one of her events that every detail is going to be taken care of!

Flowers by Mona Ray Flowers by Mona Ray Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Marylee Marmer on several weddings over the past 5+ years. She is very professional and always puts her clients wants and needs first and foremost. Looking for an awesome planner for your wedding? Marylee will be a wonderful asset to your big day!

PO BOX 29615 Richmond, VA, 23242
Location of (Marylee Marmer Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding