Martin Ngo Photography

Martin Ngo Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Martin Ngo Photography

Whoo hoo, high-five! Thanks for checking me out! Hi, I’m Martin Ngo and I’m a photographer based in beautiful southern California. I shoot weddings in LA, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, Temecula and will travel.

I'm a dreamer with big ideas, a beach bum, a food and beer lover. I enjoy traveling, camping and hiking in Yosemite, rock climbing, acquiring tattoos, good strong coffee, and spending quality time with my awesome wife and 3 adorable little rug rats.

I head a fun, modern and creative photography and videography  team that specializes in weddings, engagements, and lifestyle photo shoots. The best part of my job is being a part of my awesome clients' big day and capturing the unforgettable moments for one of the happiest days of their lives.

I'd love to hear how you guys fell in love, learn about what makes you both smile, and of course I would be honored to have the opportunity to capture your big day. Drop me a line and let's find out if we're a good fit! I love meeting new people and being inspired by their stories.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)

Martin’s probably one of the best decisions you will make for your wedding day. I was referred to him by my wedding planner and I am so glad I chose to go with him for my photographer. They were amazing to work with leading up to my wedding and on the day of my wedding. Martin’s not just a photographer he’s got an artist’s eye for location, lighting, what will look best for your big day! Believe me when I say he’s VERY talented as I have been to multiple wedding worked with photographers in the past gone through wedding photos of each an every friend that’s gotten married in the past 10 years. His work is impeccable it speaks for itself. I had friends and family coming up to me after my wedding saying your photos are going to be amazing your photographer was there for every highlight of your wedding. I highly recommend him, as I was looking through my photos it really brought me back to that day and I was so happy and grateful to have had those moments captured by Martin and his wife. These are the photos you will show your grandkids someday and that will live on forever. Do yourself a favor and look no further because Martin and his team are the best of the best. I promise you will be so happy with your photos! Some of his work belongs in magazines or a book really just captures beauty, nostalgia, and a special moment in time. I keep looking at my wedding photos over and over and they make me so happy every time.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

We just had our engagement and wedding photoshoot with Martin and his wife and we are beyond satisfied! These two are not only the most talented photographers we met but also they are amazing to be around. You definitely feel how they love what they do! My husband and I can not be happier with our decision and we highly recommend Martin Ngo to everybody. I also wanted to mention that their price for what they do is incomparable to other vendors, it's much more affordable!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Digital Files

we heard about martin from my sister who had used him for her engagement shoot, and we are so thankful that we found him. let me start off by saying that you won't find a nicer person to work with than martin. engagement shoots can feel awkward at times, but martin made the shoot both comfortable and fun! he really has an eye for artistry that seems to come naturally to him, and we really couldn't have been happier with how our pictures turned out. outside of the shoot, he was professional and honest, flexible in working around our busy schedules, and just couldn't have been more helpful in making the whole process a memorable one. we have absolutely no reservations in recommending martin to anyone looking for a wedding/engagement shoot photographer!

Profile Picture chris, 9/3/17, 1 Review