Dana Point, CA 92629 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Martin Ngo Photography

Whoo hoo, high-five! Thanks for checking me out! Hi, I’m Martin Ngo and I’m a photographer based in beautiful southern California. I shoot weddings in LA, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, Temecula and will travel.

I'm a dreamer with big ideas, a beach bum, a food and beer lover. I enjoy traveling, camping and hiking in Yosemite, rock climbing, acquiring tattoos, good strong coffee, and spending quality time with my awesome wife and 3 adorable little rug rats.

I head a fun, modern and creative photography and videography team that specializes in weddings, engagements, and lifestyle photo shoots. The best part of my job is being a part of my awesome clients' big day and capturing the unforgettable moments for one of the happiest days of their lives.

I'd love to hear how you guys fell in love, learn about what makes you both smile, and of course I would be honored to have the opportunity to capture your big day. Drop me a line and let's find out if we're a good fit! I love meeting new people and being inspired by their stories.

cheers,

11 050002 copy

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Martin Ngo Photography

Jenny · Married on 12/28/2017

We found Martin and his wife through a friend and couldn’t be happier with our decision. Our wedding was very simple and we were a little nervous about making our photos look nice, but Martin did a great job capturing our day. He found great angles, lighting, and spots near our venue to take photos in. We are also not very comfortable in front of a camera, but Martin made taking photos so natural and easy. He was easy going and full of dad jokes which really cheered us up after long hours of getting ready. We could not have asked for a better photographer for our big day!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/04/2017

Martin was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. He was the photographer at our friend's wedding a few years earlier and we had been so impressed with both him and his work. We knew when we got engaged that we had to meet with him. On the day, you end up spending more time with the photographer than your spouse, so it's important to not only trust them but get along with them. The second we sat down with Martin, we knew he was the one for us. Not only is his work truly phenomenal (we get complimented on our wedding photos by anyone who sees them) but his presence was calming and so helpful to our day. He's great about not only finding the perfect shot, perfect light, but also the moments. We genuinely could not recommend him higher, nor will you find someone with as much talent and poise.

Martin Ngo Photography 1

Elizabeth · Married on 09/16/2017

Martin’s probably one of the best decisions you will make for your wedding day. I was referred to him by my wedding planner and I am so glad I chose to go with him for my photographer. They were amazing to work with leading up to my wedding and on the day of my wedding. Martin’s not just a photographer he’s got an artist’s eye for location, lighting, what will look best for your big day! Believe me when I say he’s VERY talented as I have been to multiple wedding worked with photographers in the past gone through wedding photos of each an every friend that’s gotten married in the past 10 years. His work is impeccable it speaks for itself. I had friends and family coming up to me after my wedding saying your photos are going to be amazing your photographer was there for every highlight of your wedding. I highly recommend him, as I was looking through my photos it really brought me back to that day and I was so happy and grateful to have had those moments captured by Martin and his wife. These are the photos you will show your grandkids someday and that will live on forever. Do yourself a favor and look no further because Martin and his team are the best of the best. I promise you will be so happy with your photos! Some of his work belongs in magazines or a book really just captures beauty, nostalgia, and a special moment in time. I keep looking at my wedding photos over and over and they make me so happy every time.

Martin Ngo Photography 2
    Martin Ngo Photography 3
    Martin Ngo Photography 4
    Martin Ngo Photography 5
    Martin Ngo Photography 6

Award

Martin Ngo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Dana Point, CA 92629 See on map