10834 E. US Highway 36, Avon, IN 46123 Map · Phone number

About Marsha's Specialty Desserts and Tierney's Catering

Marsha's Specialty Desserts & Tierney's Catering is a family owned business located in the Avon, Indiana area. We started catering 13 years ago initially for family but it branched out to include friends and coworkers. M&T's is committed to customizing the occasions of our customer's lives, no matter how formal or informal the occasion. Please call us today for a price quote!

Indiana Certified Minority and Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE)
Member, Avon Chamber of Commerce

Buffet station
087c22c9072a3ef6 1524502941 ac8a799f3f911d05 1524502930125 1 123123

2 Reviews for Marsha's Specialty Desserts and Tierney's Catering

Christina · Married on 09/28/2013

We had cupcakes instead of a wedding cake. The cupcakes were delicious! My only complaint would be the amount of additional charges. There was a delivery fee, and a fee to setup the cupcakes, and a fee to rent the cupcake stand... But that's how anything related to weddings seems to go...

Sent on 10/07/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2014

3.2
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0

We decided to have a small cake to cut during the reception, & 5 flavors of cupcakes for our guests. Due to expense, I made cupcake picks & the cake topper myself. When we had the cake tasting, the cupcakes were delicious. However, on our wedding day, our small cake tasted terrible - it was soggy, yet also had a burnt taste. My husband & several guests said the cupcakes tasted terrible; even some of the kids wouldn't eat them. When I emailed Marsha about it, because she wanted me to send her pictures to post on Facebook (which I refused), she said they had tried cupcakes from each batch, & they tasted fine. I was very disappointed, & embarassed. They looked cute, but a lot of that had to do with my cupcake picks.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Marsha's Specialty Desserts and Tierney's Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American