Findlay, Findlay, OH 45840 Map · Phone number

About Marry Me My Way

First of all, Congratulations!!

I started Marry Me My Way after I realized that just a simple ceremony, low key, was hard to find in the area. I started my business in 2014 and fell in love with doing weddings immediately! This is what I love to do!

I have officiated weddings from just the simple elopement, to over 200 guests, and we can adjust to whatever ceremony you have in mind. I offer Religious and Non-Religious options and we can make everything so it is exactly what you want. I also can show up with my standard script and we can preform and very heartfelt ceremony without any stressing on your end.

Prices are as follows:

Signing the license, no ceremony, $25

Less than 10 Guests- $50

Less than 80 guests- $125

80-200 guests- $175

More than 200 guests- $225

Rehearsal- $50

I also charge mileage for anything outside of Hancock County, Ohio, so if you would like to contact me to get a more accurate quote, please feel free to do so!

I do require a $50 deposit to hold your wedding date, which is non-refundable, but will go towards the final price of the ceremony.

If you have any questions, please email, text or call! I do work full time, and am available to talk on the phone weekends and evenings, but if you call and I don't answer, please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Again, Congratulations on this exciting time in your lives!

-Carolyn

Marry Me My Way 1
Marry Me My Way 2

Brie · Married on 10/31/2018

Shes amazing

She helped us get our ceremony just right and even smoothed things over when we messed up our part. She even went the extra mile to dress up for our Halloween wedding

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Marry Me My Way 3
    Marry Me My Way 4

Chelsey · Married on 07/29/2018

Carolyn was absolutely wonderful and very helpful. My then fiancé and I didn't really want a wedding so trying to find someone to "merry us" was very difficult. She was so support and helpful. Within just a week of emailing her she meet with us and sign everything. We are very grateful to her and both of us would recommend her to anyone looking to get merry. She is the best!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Alexis · Married on 09/30/2017

Carolyn was very responsive and flexible. We planned a super last-minute wedding and she was able to accommodate us! VERY HAPPY with the experience!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Marry Me My Way FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 50.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? IN, OH