940 E Main St, Ottawa, OH 45875 · Phone number

About As You Wish--Married by Melody

As You Wish--Married by Melody is a wedding officiant based in Ottawa, Ohio. Melody has been officiating weddings since 2017 and strives to make each ceremony exactly as the special couple envisions it. Offering religious and non-religious ceremony options, she can accommodate your needs and create a memorable ceremony that will be meaningful for you, your families, and your guests.

Prices are as follows:

Signing the license, no ceremony, $25

Less than 10 Guests- $50

Less than 80 guests- $125

80-200 guests- $175

More than 200 guests- $225

Rehearsal- $50

I also charge mileage for anything outside of Putnam County, Ohio, so if you would like to contact me to get a more accurate quote, please feel free to do so!

I do require a $50 deposit to hold your wedding date, which is non-refundable, but will go towards the final price of the ceremony.

As You Wish--Married by Melody offers many services to bring your wedding vision to life and provide you with a stress-free experience. The types of ceremonies she can perform include:

• Non-religious
  • Interfaith
  • Ceremony rehearsal
  • Vow renewal
  • Civil union
  • Single religion

Areas Covered

As You Wish--Married by Melody is based out of and services weddings in the Ottawa, Ohio area. Officiant Melody also services weddings in Putnam County and the surrounding areas.

Follow As You Wish--Married by Melody on

fb img 1541770123263 51 1025991

5 Reviews for As You Wish--Married by Melody

Ariel Puthoff · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Melody made our ceremony absolutely perfect! She created a ceremony that was meaningful, beautiful, and had just the right amount of personal touches. Melody is a beautiful soul and I am so glad we found her to officiate our wedding. Thank you so much Melody! You have given Mitch and I a memory to cherish forever!

Sent on 07/25/2019

As You Wish--Married by Melody's reply:

Ariel and Mitch,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved everything about your ceremony! Your wedding was so much fun and absolutely beautiful!
    Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share in your special day!!!!
  • Ja Alan

Ja Alan Reichardt · Married on 05/17/2019

Excellent!

Overall wonderful experience and pleasant customer service! Professional and friendly, and extremely helpful to get things accomplished in a timely fashion. Constant contact and even showed up ahead of the scheduled time. Offered further services at our leisure this summer if we decide to do something more formal! Melody was wonderful, friendly and made our experience an even happier stress free time!

Sent on 05/17/2019

As You Wish--Married by Melody's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! It was a pleasure meeting you both!!!! Please let me know if you would like to do something more formal in the future, it would be my pleasure!!!!

Aaron Pratt · Married on 04/25/2019

Renewing vows

I contacted As you wish- Married by Melody , and she was very prompt about getting back to me . Also answered all my questions as I needed . She performed an excellent service for my wife and I to renew our wedding vows after 10 years of marriage ! I highly recommend Melody !

Sent on 05/05/2019

• What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 1.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? IN, KY, MI, OH