Rome, IT IT 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Marry me in Italy

We organize your dream wedding in Italy!

Your dream is coming true! I'm a professional German wedding planner and I'll help you organizing your personal and individual dream wedding all over Italy.

Individual locations - I have no fixed workplace. You can get married anywhere in Italy: like in a small romantic townhall in Tuscany, on the beach in Sardinia, in a medieval castle or an historic location in Rome.

For every budget - Your wish is my command - all offers are created individually on your needs and based on your dreams

Individual planning of your wedding - I'll make sure that all your wishes and dreams will be fulfilled! Individual, unforgettable, professional and every wedding with a personal touch! We are pleasent to assist you in realizing your dream wedding in Italy!

Follow Marry me in Italy on

868c1073f9223903 1
vanessa joerg keine fotos21

4 Reviews for Marry me in Italy

Torsten · Married on 07/27/2017

Angela organisierte unsere Traumhochzeit im Juli 2017 in Bologna. Wir hatten uns für ihre Agentur nach langer Recherche im Internet entschlossen. Von Anfang an stimmte die Chemie, Angela und ihr Team organisierte alles perfekt und immer zu fairen Konditionen! Genau so hatten wir uns diesen Tag vorgestellt! Wer sich seinen Traum von einer Hochzeit in Italien erfüllen möchte, kommt an Marry me in Italy nicht vorbei. Absolut empfehlenswert!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Marc · Married on 07/18/2017

Angela arranged our wedding in a great way. All our wishes have been fulfilled completely. Her local contacts in Italy are really helpful and all have been caring for us so awesome. We enjoyed marrying in Italy and recommend the team to all couples thinking about an Italian wedding. Grazie!

Sent on 07/19/2017

claudia · Married on 06/01/2017

We work with Angela in Sardinia and she's very professional and reliable. you can be sure that her organization will be detailed and acurate. the places that she offers are always exclusive and you can be sure that your wedding will be perfect and magic with her at command!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Marry me in Italy Pricing

Marry me in Italy Price Rates

Marry me in Italy FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,505.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,002.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,509.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1