About Marry-Me-Ceremony

Hello, my name is Debra Walker! I am a Celebrant here to design a unique, personalized ceremony for celebrations of love and commitment. I serve New Jersey & NYC (Manhattan) and perform weddings that are non-religious, non-denominational, or that are same sex marriages. When you're planning your wedding with your partner, you want to ensure that your day will be a special one, filled with love, laughter and memories for a lifetime. There are many options out there for union ceremonies.

I am a woman who has been inspired by my own spiritual journey. When adversity entered my life I choose unconventional methods to achieving my life goals. I believe that vision, passion, and commitment are necessary to bring your dreams into reality. After being married by a non-denominational minister myself, I was inspired to help others in the same way, creating personalized ceremonies that are celebration of a commitment to a life-long partnership, regardless of differing religious backgrounds or other adversities.

I have been providing understanding support and guidance creating memorable wedding ceremonies for hundreds of happy couples. Call today to learn more about my planning services and talk about your ideas.

For any additional information, please contact me at: 201-390-5773.

walkman1@optonline.net

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Marry-Me-Ceremony on

82 Reviews for Marry-Me-Ceremony

Non-religious (2)
Agnostic (1)

Alpha and I were super excited for our wedding day and Debbie made it so special. She is very professional, prompt, and understood what we were looking for in our ceremony. Despite the freezing cold weather, Debbie was there and spoke beautifully about the love and passion that Alpha and I have for each other. She was able to capture the essence of our love in the words she spoke. Thank you so much, Debbie!

Profile Picture Marrielle, 12/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I want to say that Deb Walker recently performed my wedding at the Rockleigh Country Club. The script she performed was warm and caring. I would highly recommend having her perform a wedding ceremony for someone looking for a spiritual script.

Profile Picture Anonymous , 12/2/17, 1 Review

1:29 minutes

Events

6-05 Saddle River Road #220, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410   See On Map
201-390-5773 (phone)
Marry-Me-Ceremony is a wedding officiant from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut. Marry-Me-Ceremony is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in non-denominational, same sex, and elopements .