Marry Me Ceremony Reviews

Marry Me Ceremony 6
Marry Me Ceremony 7

Melinda Mapes · Married on 06/07/2019

Put my mind at ease

Deb was wonderful and helped make our day easy. She was so kind and made everything so smooth.

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/16/2019

Look no further Deb Walker is your officiant

Deb Walker is such a delight! We had an incredible phone meeting before we met in person and when we got off the phone my fiance and I said well that's it, we found our officiant. Our meeting in person could not have been any better. She is so kind and professional and really takes pride in her couples. We reviewed our ceremony made some changes and she loved them. We are on the same page with everything and I have not a worry in the world about how perfect our big day is going to be.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Marry Me Ceremony's reply:

Thank you Samantha. I am looking forward to marrying you both real soon. Hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve.

Stephanie · Married on 08/30/2018

Everything was great. Short & sweet ceremony!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Leydiana · Married on 08/03/2018

Deb was a pleasure to work with! We had no clue as to what we were doing with our ceremony and she helped us map out everything with the most upbeat and enthusiastic demeanor. She never made us feel pressured to do anything and offered up great advice. She put together a great script that had our guest crying and loving every minute of our ceremony. She was flexible with meeting times and followed up after each meeting with a detailed email on what we we had to do and know. Hiring Deb was the right choice, we got excellent customer service and best in class professionalism! I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Marry Me Ceremony 8

Brian · Married on 07/28/2018

If you need a wedding officiant, look no further. Deb married my wife and I, and did a wonderful job. She listened to what we wanted in terms of how the ceremony should feel and, making some suggestions of her own, incorporated it into a lovely, memorable, touching ceremony. It was a little emotional, a little funny, a little serious, and a little romantic. Just what we wanted. Being an interfaith couple, she employed some traditional elements while adhering to our request that there be nothing overtly religious. However she can accommodate any religion. She put us and our bridal party at ease and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Patrick · Married on 07/15/2018

Deb Walker worked with us so closely to tailor a ceremony that was personal and unique for our needs. Our guests loved it! They laughed and and we enjoyed the individual flair and panache that was personalized according to our wishes. We wanted something authentic and a bit unorthodox and we couldn't be happier--our guests I believe would concur! Deb incorporated humor, traditions from both our cultures and faiths and truly helped set the tone for a wonderful, inclusive celebration. She was flexible and met with us when we needed and she was incredibly patient with our many changes and revisions and accommodated all our requests. Deb was simply stellar and we wholeheartedly recommend her! She was great!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Marry Me Ceremony 15
    Marry Me Ceremony 16
    Marry Me Ceremony 17

Emma · Married on 06/02/2018

Deb helped us out tremendously when our planned officiant backed out relatively last minute. She reassured us that we still had plenty of time to put together a memorable and special ceremony. At our first meeting, she brought along two potential ceremony scripts that even included some personal touches about us—and totally nailed it! Deb guided us through the process of what we'd need to get a marriage license and what we'd need from the venue for the ceremony, and made the process stress-free and as seamless as possible. If you're looking for someone to work with you to create a custom and personalized ceremony, Deb's the one!

Sent on 06/20/2018

kayla · Married on 05/05/2018

Deb was absolutely amazing. She made our day exactly how we pictured it. Deb was super attentive, thoughtful and personable. I cannot have pictured a more amazing ceremony!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Emma · Married on 03/17/2018

Competitively priced, prompt with arriving the day of the wedding and prompt with emails.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Marrielle · Married on 12/13/2017

Alpha and I were super excited for our wedding day and Debbie made it so special. She is very professional, prompt, and understood what we were looking for in our ceremony. Despite the freezing cold weather, Debbie was there and spoke beautifully about the love and passion that Alpha and I have for each other. She was able to capture the essence of our love in the words she spoke. Thank you so much, Debbie!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Anonymous · Married on 12/02/2017

I want to say that Deb Walker recently performed my wedding at the Rockleigh Country Club. The script she performed was warm and caring. I would highly recommend having her perform a wedding ceremony for someone looking for a spiritual script.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Deb was a pleasure to work with and we would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding day! The ceremony was so touching and everyone still talks about how lovely it was!

Sent on 10/19/2017

lucenda · Married on 10/21/2017

Debra was amazing. She made my ceremony fun and memorable. I received so many compliments.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Robyn · Married on 10/01/2017

Deb was wonderful and so accommodating. Our plans and venue changed at the last minute due to the weather, and she didn't bat an eye and did exactly what asked her to. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Miledy · Married on 06/18/2017

It was an amazing experience! So happy with the outcome and everyone enjoyed it. I will definitely recommend your services.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Tymishia · Married on 10/31/2016

Deb was fantastic for our event. So patient and understanding she helped me through everything. She's funny caring and just simply awesome. I recommend her to everyone. If I could rate her at 10 I would. Thank you again Deb!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Tess · Married on 10/14/2016

Debra was a fantastic officiant for our wedding this past July. She's very knowledgeable and helped out both my husband and I when we were complete bundles of nerves. She went above and beyond to accommodate us for this occasion. She's incredibly professional and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to get married!

Sent on 10/14/2016
  • jenniferp

Jenn · Married on 05/27/2016

Wonderful to work with. We had a beautiful ceremony! Tons of compliments on our ceremony it was perfect! Would highly recommend to others!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Hope · Married on 03/19/2016

Deb has been a pleasure to work with. We have unfortunately had extenuating circumstances in which she has been flexible and accommodating. I look forward to her marrying us in March.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Rob · Married on 03/19/2016

Debra goes above and beyond to ensure that the ceremony she performs is exactly what you're looking for. She incorporates humor, thoughtful and kind words and expressions of love in her ceremonies.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Jeremy · Married on 03/11/2016

Debra was awesome. She gave us great examples and worked with us to combine ideas to make our perfect script. She was responsive, fun, and punctual! We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant/celebrant. Thank you, Debra!!!

Sent on 03/12/2016

Keri · Married on 02/14/2016

Debbie Walker was fantastic throughout the whole process. She was flexible and helpful from our first meeting to the day of our wedding. We have gotten a ton of compliments on the ceremony and how mince Debbie was to our guests. I would definitely recommend her for your event !

Sent on 02/20/2016

Sunita · Married on 12/12/2015

When we first met Deb Walker and she asked us to tell her about ourselves we had very few words to speak, only due to the stress of planning a wedding and our minds just being all over the place. But she made us feel very welcomed and relaxed which enabled us to gather our thoughts and give her an idea of who we were as an individual and couple. With the little words that's we were able to tell her she was able to capture exactly who we were and what we wanted to a perfect 100! She coached us from start to finish even going above and beyond to help us and make sure our ceremony was flawless and for that Deb we will forever be grateful. Thank you so much for being apart of day.- Jonathan and Sunita Wallace

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • User5520351 · 2+ years ago

Deb was my officiant for my wedding in September and she was wonderful to work with from day 1! We did not want elaborate, drawn out ceremony and she completely understood. She gave us multiple ceremony ideas to choose from and then catered it to our personalities! Deb made the process so easy for us, which was exactly what we needed!

Sent on 10/13/2015