4506 Fenton Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80916 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500

About Married in a Month

Married in a Month is a wedding planning company based in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This wedding planner specializes in organizing and facilitating quick weddings. When your special day is fast approaching and you’d like help perfecting this momentous event, Married in a Month is ready and willing to make it happen.

During your ceremony and reception, the company coordinates with your vendors, assists with keeping events on schedule, and ensures that your guests’ needs are accommodated. Married in a Month works with couples to create a one-of-a-kind wedding ceremony and reception that suit their needs and budget. In addition to full and partial planning, this wedding planner also offers the following wedding services:

• Day-of coordination

Married in a Month 1
Married in a Month 2

Sara Martinez · Married on 07/22/2017

A true wedding saver

Honestly, I didn't know what I was doing planning my wedding! All of our parents and most grandparents live out of state so I didn't have any guidance or help. I was living a wedding nightmare that I couldn't wake up from. It actually felt kind of lonely when I should have been enjoying it. I'm so glad I was introduced to Leah, because she changed all of that. Once Leah stepped in every thing started to come together. She went above and beyond! She literally helped us plan our wedding in a month! Yes, a month! I couldn't believe how well everything turned out. We were married 07/22/17 nearly two years ago, so I can only imagine how much more Married in a Month can accomplish now! Would I recommend this company? You bet I would! Thank you so much for making our special day a success and a day we got to enjoy! No words can express our gratitude!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Jennifer Henry · Married on 08/16/2014

Married in a Month saves the day!

When I started trying to plan my wedding and reception, I had a vague understanding of what was needed. I wanted to keep things simple because we were under a budget. Working with Leah really helped me. She brought up things that I had completely forgotten and brought thing together so seamlessly that she made it look like magic. Then i had a snafu with my dress at the last minute! Horror! Catastrophe! No...Leah.

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Married in a Month 3
    Married in a Month 4
  • Brigette

Brigette · Married on 05/24/2014

Perfect Day

Married in a Month was an outstanding and professional service!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Married in a Month FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Elopement