Westfield, NJ 07090 Map · Phone number

About Marlena Singh Makeup Artistry

Marlena's Philosophy...

It is my belief that all women are beautiful! When it comes to beauty, makeup should only be used to highlight the physical beauty that one already possess. My style is very soft, natural, fresh, and clean. Even if you desire a smokey, exotic eye, or a bold pop of color on your lips... You will still recognize yourself, look amazing, feel comfortable walking out the front door, or greeting guests at an important event. Just a little makeup and a confident smile goes a long way.

My true start in Makeup Artistry began in 2009.There was no doubt I was about to enter a busy world of makeup artistry, but what took me by surprise is what I learned about women in the process. There was a need for a more natural concept when it came to makeup. Women want to know and feel that they are beautiful with out the "need" for makeup, no matter what the age or stage of life they are in. Especially Brides! They want their anxious future husband to recognize them when they greet them at the alter. My work specializes in highlighting, not hiding the women in front of me, mature and young alike!

?

You can find my work featured on popular wedding forums such as Style Me Pretty, Ceci Magazine, and Carats & Cake.

Follow Marlena Singh Makeup Artistry on

4281441727632228425741219615497n
image 2

32 Reviews for Marlena Singh Makeup Artistry

Mikey · Married on 08/02/2018

Recommended by the wonderful ladies at Boho Bridal in Asbury Park, Marlena added the perfect finishing touches on an amazing day. She was professional, efficient, and made myself, as well as my bridesmaids and the moms look amazing.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Christie · Married on 11/12/2017

After having two unsuccessful makeup trials and much back and forth with other artists, I contacted Marlena for a trial in conjunction with Boho. The second I sat in Marlena’s chair, I knew I was in excellent hands. In the course of about 35 minutes she had me feeling absolutely stunning and like a goddess -- exactly how a bride to be should feel. Leading up to my wedding day, she sent me helpful tips for my skin, and even called me the day before my wedding for tips on healing dry winter skin. On my wedding day, Marlena did my makeup as well as three bridesmaids in the course of about two hours -- a whole 45 minutes earlier than we needed to be done. That’s practically unheard of, and it made for the most relaxing wedding morning. All of my girls loved their looks and I would recommend her to any bride to be!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Dana · Married on 09/16/2017

After a couple of other failed attempts/trials, I️ connected with Marlena via the Boho Hair Salon. Her work is stunning. It’s gorgeous while remaining natural, she made me glow! She truly listens and is flexible to work with you on “more” or “less.” She also has a calm, lovely personality that sets you at ease. My friends who also got makeup done looked INCREDIBLE, whether she was doing a similarly natural look or something more edgy. I️ highly recommend Marlena to any bride or anyone who wants to look stunning for any event.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Marlena Singh Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15