Mark Salner Photography

West Palm Beach, FL View map
$2,690 Most Popular Price

$2,690 Most Popular Price

Mark Salner continues to follow his passion for photography and joyfully shares his 30+ years of professional experience in the wedding industry with all his new clients in sunny Florida, New York, and worldwide. As an artist and a professional photographer, Mark Salner welcomes all types of clients to further expand his already impressive portfolio. Being easy-going, personable, paying attention to every detail, and capturing every emotion is what Mark Salner is known for amongst his previous clients.

"The amount of love, passion, and detail I share in every photo shoot, will tell your unique wedding story to appreciate in years to come. Our journey starts with us getting to know each other and me learning everything about your vision. I’m a strong believer by developing trust our clients can feel confident in my ability and I will know exactly all of your expectations. My experience, people skills, and knowledge of top-of-the-line equipment will help me create the images that will tell your wedding story in a creative way. You should expect quality pictures, quick turnaround, and personal attention throughout the whole experience."

Start your journey with us and see if we are a good fit for your dream wedding photography.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$799

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,690

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Annalisa D. Married on 05/28/2022

Absolutely incredible

Mark did an amazing job capturing the day! I would highly recommend him to anymore!! He did an absolutely incredible job helping up take pictures and capturing our beautiful day!!! He did not waste anytime and even came earlier and left a little later than his scheduled time! He was so helpful about making sure everyone moment was captured. You can tell how passionate he is about photographing these wondering moments and I will definitely use him again for any photos I may want and will most definitely recommend him to anymore I know!!! I am speechless about how amazing his work was!!! The pictures are absolutely beautiful!!!!

Mark Salner Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. Your words truly melt my heart to know how much you appreciate my creative vision and business ethics. I absolutely loved photographing you two and looking forward to many more happy occasions to document.
    Maria P. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! You won't regret it!

Mark was a pleasure to work with! He knows how to get even the most camera shy people go take a good shot. In the important moments like the ceremony or the dancing he blends in and takes amazing shots without you even knowing he's there. Great energy, amazing pictures! Highly recommend Mark!

Mark Salner Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words. We definitely clicked right from the engagement photo session. I loved all the details you put into your wedding and glad was able to capture all of it. Looking forward to many more photo shoots for you and the family.
  • Noelle
    Noelle R. Married on 12/04/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Quality photos with timeless beauty!

Mark has been in the photography business for over two decades and his work proves it! As trends come and go with modern photography, Mark has a way of sticking with his craft and style, yet allowing the vision of his clients to be achieved. If you’re looking for timeless beauty, quality photos to print and put up on your walls, or simply a photoshoot that feels fun and natural, Mark is your guy. Don’t hesitate to book him! You won’t regret it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Mark Salner Photography 1
Exclusive

7750 Okeechobee blvd, West Palm Beach, FL, 33411
(561) 223-9261

Mon-Thurs 12pm to 8pm by appointment only.
Location of (Mark Salner Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding