1301 W. Boynton Beach Blvd #2, Boynton Beach, FL 33426 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mariolka's Bridal Boutique

Mariolka's Bridal Boutique is the premiere bridal salon in South Florida; housing the most exclusive designers in the bridal industry in the largest showroom in Palm Beach. Choose from several couture designer wedding gowns of many styles; classic and distinct to fun and flirty to romantic and graceful and more. Once you find your dream bridal gown from one of the many couture designers that we carry, you can choose the perfect flower girl dress, bridesmaid dresses, and accessories. Also, for the mother of the bride/groom, we have many fantastic dresses that range from simple to intricate to bling styles! And evening gowns for the chic and fabulous! Mariolka's Boutique conducts all alterations on-site if needed.

Visit our Facebook page for the newest dress arrivals and latest fashions!

Follow Mariolka's Bridal Boutique on

Mariolka's Bridal Boutique 2
Mariolka's Bridal Boutique 3
Mariolka's Bridal Boutique 4

Andrea · Getting married on 03/10/2019

Before I went dress shopping I looked online for weeks. Pinned every photo i liked on pinterest. I went here because it was right next to my house and a few of the dresses I liked were sold here. I went there 2 times by myself before finding my dress! If it wasnt for them putting me in things I wouldnt normally try I would have passed on it. I swore I wanted lace but nope! I went a totally different route. As soon as the zipper went up I got that feeling everyone told me about and could just see my self marrying my husband in it. I went back with my parents and they also fell in love. They gave me a million veils to try on and were so nice and accomadating. They will even add little custom touches to the dress for me. Thank you so much! Cant wait for my future husband to see!

Tammy · Married on 04/07/2018

Mariolka was wonderful from day 1. I walked in had the most pleasant girl picking my dresses out. Mariolka did my fitting and was the sweetest person. She shared her story how she started being a seemstress. My dress and veil and hair jewel were perfect. Highly recommend

Mariolka's Bridal Boutique 5
    Mariolka's Bridal Boutique 6
    Mariolka's Bridal Boutique 7

Louisa · Married on 02/11/2018

Long story short: Mariolka's has THE BEST selection of wedding gowns in all of South Florida and an amazing staff to help you find the one. Would recommend!!

I am SO happy with my experience at Mariolka's bridal. Let me start by saying I tried on well over 100 dresses in the months that I was wedding dress shopping and visited just about every salon in South Florida (including in Coral Gables) and Mariolka's Bridal was by far the best. She has the MOST gorgeous dresses of any salon in so many different styles and she had dresses & designers I hadn't seen at any of the other salons I went to. Prices range from about $500 (sale)-9,000 with the majority for under $2500. The crew at Mariolka's is just as amazing as well. Jessica was my consultant and she was absolutely wonderful. She let me look through every single dress at Mariolka's and pick out as many as I wanted to try on. She was so patient and never rushed me and even supported me when I wanted to try on the dresses way over my budget for fun. I found my dress on my second visit to Mariolka's when they just got their spring collections in. Mariolka isn't afraid to order those unique & unconventional dresses that maybe only a couple brides will purchase and my dress was one of those so I am SO thankful for that. I tried on so many dresses and was getting discouraged and really thought I would have to settle. But I kept looking and eventually did find "the one" thanks to Mariolka's Bridal! Alterations were a breeze with their flexible scheduling and Mariolka even added in straps that would stay perfectly hidden in case I wanted to wear them during the reception for my comfort which was so thoughtful of her.

Thanks again for the great experience & perfect dress Mariolka!!

Mariolka's Bridal Boutique 8

Mariolka's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Mariolka's Bridal Boutique
    Mariolka's Bridal Boutique Wedding Planners

Mariolka's Bridal Boutique is amazing! Everyone there is hand selected to be apart of the amazing staff by Mariolka herself! Their knowledge in the wedding attire industry surpasses expectations... From the initial selection of your gown all the way to the day you pick up your gown, that they store for you until your big day, you will be so happy that you chose to go to Mariolka's! The alterations that are done on sight are impeccable, in fact, besides their incredible selection of gowns, their bridal alterations are what they are known for!

• Located in: Boynton Beach, Florida
    Located in: Boynton Beach, Florida Wedding Photographers

Mariolka's Bridal Boutique is incredible. Their wedding dress collection is amazing. They carry all the top names and their customer service is second to none. When shopping for a dress you will receive the personal attention you need when making the important decision of selecting your wedding gown. When you visit Mariolka & Mirek (the owners) will be there to help you find the wedding dress of your dreams. If you haven't stopped by there already you really should. You will be thrilled you found them.

• The Majestic Vision
    The Majestic Vision Wedding Planners

Mariokla's Bridal is my favorite bridal boutique in Palm Beach County! Great selection, impeccable customer service and true caring set them apart. I recommend them to all my brides!

• 1301 W. Boynton Beach Blvd, #2 Boynton Beach, FL 33426 See on map
    Monday 10-5 Tuesday 10-7 Wednesday 10-7 Thursday 10-7 Friday 10-5 Saturday 10-5 Sunday CLOSED