Mariolka's Bridal Boutique

Boynton Beach, FL View map

Mariolka's Bridal Boutique is the premiere bridal salon in South Florida; housing the most exclusive designers in the bridal industry in the largest showroom in Palm Beach. Choose from several couture designer wedding gowns of many styles; classic and distinct to fun and flirty to romantic and graceful and more. Once you find your dream bridal gown from one of the many couture designers that we carry, you can choose the perfect flower girl dress, bridesmaid dresses, and accessories. Also, for the mother of the bride/groom, we have many fantastic dresses that range from simple to intricate to bling styles! And evening gowns for the chic and fabulous! Mariolka's Boutique conducts all alterations on-site if needed.

Visit our Facebook page for the newest dress arrivals and latest fashions!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Philomena S. Married on 11/13/2021

Excellent, attention to detail, second to none!

What can I say! Mariolka and her staff were lovely! Mariolka was wonderful and she was kind and made suggestions on how to enhance my daughters wedding dress as well as the MOB dress. I felt like we were sisters and she only wanted the best for me and my daughter. If you want that family feeling in a business, look no further, Mariolka's is the place to go! Love her and her staff.
  • Cecilia
    Cecilia D. Married on 06/05/2021

Beautiful Experience

From the initial appointment all the way thru till my final fitting I was given the royal treatment. They actually listened to me and helped guide me to finding my dream dress. I must of tried on 20+ dresses and the consultant never once showed that she was annoyed or bored she was attentive and I could tell she really cared about helping me find my gown. I 100 percent recommend them over and over again.
  • Kayla
    Kayla A. Married on 05/15/2021

Absolutely Amazing

I first found this bridal boutique way before covid, the initial process of finding the dress was amazing I love the quirkiness of the staff, their patients and they were great I was able to find my dress on the first day
    My alterations were to my liking I loved my dress!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

30 photos · 12/01/2018
  • Dane & Sami
    27 photos · 05/28/2016

Mariolka's Bridal Boutique Mariolka's Bridal Boutique Wedding Planners

Mariolka's Bridal Boutique is amazing! Everyone there is hand selected to be apart of the amazing staff by Mariolka herself! Their knowledge in the wedding attire industry surpasses expectations... From the initial selection of your gown all the way to the day you pick up your gown, that they store for you until your big day, you will be so happy that you chose to go to Mariolka's! The alterations that are done on sight are impeccable, in fact, besides their incredible selection of gowns, their bridal alterations are what they are known for!

Located in: Boynton Beach, Florida Located in: Boynton Beach, Florida Wedding Photographers

Mariolka's Bridal Boutique is incredible. Their wedding dress collection is amazing. They carry all the top names and their customer service is second to none. When shopping for a dress you will receive the personal attention you need when making the important decision of selecting your wedding gown. When you visit Mariolka & Mirek (the owners) will be there to help you find the wedding dress of your dreams. If you haven't stopped by there already you really should. You will be thrilled you found them.

The Majestic Vision The Majestic Vision Wedding Planners

Mariokla's Bridal is my favorite bridal boutique in Palm Beach County! Great selection, impeccable customer service and true caring set them apart. I recommend them to all my brides!

1301 W. Boynton Beach Blvd, #2 Boynton Beach, 33426

Monday 10-5 Tuesday 10-7 Wednesday 10-7 Thursday 10-7 Friday 10-5 Saturday 10-5 Sunday CLOSED
Location of (Mariolka's Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding