Marina's Beauty Spot

Phoenix, AZ View map

Marina's Beauty Spot is a wedding hair and makeup provider based in Phoenix, Arizona. Marina Carillo, the owner and lead stylist, has a background in cosmetology and MAC makeup artistry, and she keeps herself up-to-date with the latest beauty techniques and trends by continually attending professional training courses. Marina and her team of licensed hair and makeup artists provide both modern and classic hair styling, as well as both airbrush and traditional makeup application, in the salon and on location throughout Phoenix.

Marina's Beauty Spot offers consultations and trials prior to the big day so that clients have a chance to discuss their desired look. Makeup and hair services are offered to wedding parties both in salon and on location, as well as manicures and pedicures. Hair services include blowouts, hair coloring, hair extensions, haircuts, updos, and styling. Makeup services offered by the team include the following options:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Paula M. Married on 05/11/2021

Quality, Value & Friendly Service

Marina was a pleasure to work with! She did an amazing job on my bridal and wedding party hair and makeup. Marina also came to my location for the pre trial hair and makeup and did a beautiful job. She made me feel like a princess!! I would definitely recommend Marina!
  • Tracy
    Tracy A. Married on 08/04/2020

Amazing quality and wonderful experience!

Marina is amazing. My wedding was the second wedding I had the pleasure to work with her and she does such a wonderful job. My hair and makeup were exactly as expected. Marina is as professional as it comes. I would highly recommend to any and all women whether you have an idea of what you want or need some help, she is the perfect choice!
    Beth Married on 11/24/2019

Hair and makeup

Marina was absolutely amazing. She was very sweet and personable. She was able to get me in last minute as well which was really nice. We did a practice run which we were able to earn how better to keep my hair all up for the actual wedding. Everything held up well and I absolutely felt like such a beautiful bride. The makeup was also phenomenal! When I wasn’t in love during the practice round she had no problem changing it up even though she had already finished. Also, get the lashes. 100% recommend as it was my first time with them they really finished the look.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Topher DeLancy Photography Topher DeLancy Photography Wedding Photographers

The Bride looked absolutely beautiful which made my job of taking photos seamless.

Joanie Marie's Forever Flowers, LLC Joanie Marie's Forever Flowers, LLC Wedding Florists

Marina's work is fabulous! I actually met Marina at a networking event. I asked her if she was a makeup artist because her makeup was flawless! She introduced herself and she was so nice. I have recommended Marina to my brides and they LOVE her! I can highly recommend her!

4727 E. Cactus Rd Suite 100 Studio 9, Studio 9 Phoenix, AZ, 85032
Location of (Marina's Beauty Spot)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding