Marina's Beauty Spot Reviews

43 Marina's Beauty Spot Reviews
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/23/2018

Highly Recommend!

Marina and her assistant provided hair and makeup services for myself, 6 bridesmaids and my flower girl. Both of them were very professional yet personable and easy to talk to. If you're indecisive like myself on a final look, Marina was very helpful and provided wonderful suggestions to aid in my decision. All of us had a great experience and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair/makeup services for their wedding or big event! Thanks, Marina, for making sure me and my girls felt FLAWLESS throughout the entire day!!

Kristen · Married on 12/23/2017

Marina was wonderful to work with! She and her assistant did on-site hair and makeup for myself, 5 bridesmaids, and both mothers. The entire process was stress-free and everyone loved how it all turned out. She did a great job ensuring that we stayed on schedule, and even provided touch-ups before she left. I would highly recommend Marina!

Stacey · Married on 11/11/2017

It was a pleasure to have Marina do my hair and make up on my wedding day. She had her work cut out for her, as I was inconsolable due to burn and lifting of my eyes from a bad eyebrow waxing the day before. My eyes were scarred and very swollen. The makeup hid the scarring and she kept going even when I was not the most pleasant person to be around. Thank you, Marina. I would definitely ask her to work on me again.

Grace · Married on 10/22/2017

Marina did my hair, and my bridesmaids’ hair, for my wedding in October. She was super flexible and willing to accommodate my last-minute request. She squeezed me in for a trial session just a couple of days after I contacted her. She showed up right on time for the actual wedding day, even though it was an early morning (7 AM!). During both the trial session and the morning of my wedding, Marina was super personable and friendly but never unprofessional. It was like having a super fun friend hang out with us and do our hair. And of course, most importantly, we all looked amazing by the time she was done with us. I absolutely feel like I got my money’s worth. If I ever need my hair done for a nice event again, I will definitely contact Marina.

Betty · Married on 10/21/2017

She was an excellent makeup artist and hair stylist. She ws able to get my wedding party of five completely done with time to spare. Her work is exceptional and I would recommend her for your event.

• Y

Yvette · Married on 09/09/2017

Marina was amazing! Truly made me feel stunningly beautiful on my special day. She was helpful and very knowledgeable. I would recommend her services in a heartbeat <3

Grace · Married on 08/11/2017

Kristina · Married on 06/30/2017

Marina was the best! She was able to accommodate me for my hair and makeup trial when I was in town only for a couple days. On my wedding day, my makeup and hair lasted all night and my bridesmaids were so impressed with their hair and makeup also!

michelle · Married on 05/28/2017

Marina was great...not only was she very professional, but she had all the qualities you look for when selecting a vendor who you never worked with before. On time is key, very reasonably priced and quick. Every girl was very satisfied with their hair and makeup. I highly recommend using them for your wedding venue!

Val · Married on 05/13/2017

Marina did my makeup and my mother's make up for my wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job! Plus she was always friendly and flexible, allowing me to change the plan a few times.

Saniya · Married on 04/15/2017

My experience with Marina was amazing. She was so respectful and kind. She understood what looks good according to face. She did amazing job over all. We were dressed for a wedding in mess Arizona. She might have pictures of you'd like to see. You'd be surprised how amazing she made me and my family look. 4 lady's and 2 different days. It's a reasonable price but so worth it when you see the look

Allison · Married on 03/18/2017

Marina is an absolute blessing and an amazing stylist! Not only was she available for a semi-last minute booking for myself (bride) and 4 of my 5 bridesmaids but her overall friendly personality and professionalism made everything seamless on my big day. Her competitive prices were a steal and I could tell she has such a passion for her work. She gave excellent recommendations and things to consider when styling to get the perfect look for me that I didn't even think about. Everyone in the bridal party looked absolutely gorgeous and I'm so happy I came across Marina! :-D

Tanna · Married on 02/17/2017

She did an AMAZING job on hair and make up for my wedding!

Sienna · Married on 09/18/2016

Makeup lasted all night for the wedding & so did our hair! Beautiful job by Marina, thank you! Very reasonable with the pricing. We were able to do a trial, and she was available for us last minute.

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

Working with Marina was absolutely great! She was so easy to talk too and was interested in what my thoughts were. I just let her do what she thought best and told me that whatever I wanted to change we can change. I was so happy with the way my hair and makeup turned out!!!

• Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 05/28/2016

I booked Marina for my wedding. I was a little late booking, so I did not do a trial run. But my my hair turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined! My bridal party each had different styles and they were all beautiful!

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

Marina was absolutely wonderful! I was unsure of exactly what "look" I wanted for my wedding so I choose to have two hair/make-up trials and Marina was very accommodating! I was super happy with her work pre wedding and on the day of the wedding. She also did my daughter's hair/make-up and both of us looked absolutely beautiful! I would HIGHLY recommend Marina's Beauty Spot and will definitely be using her services again!

Sarah · Married on 03/19/2016

Marina was absolutely perfect! She was so friendly and attentive to each person and their individual requests. The bride/bridal party could not have looked better and she did a great job making everything look natural and not overdone. Our makeup and hair stayed put all day and even the candid 'end-of-the-night' pictures came out well. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Carmen · Married on 02/11/2016

Marina showed up on time and was very professional and courteous. She did a great job with my bridesmaids' hair and makeup.

Nichole · Married on 11/21/2015

I highly recommend this company. She made me feel very beautiful. She is VERY understanding and I love the outcome of my hair and make up!!!

Tina · Married on 11/14/2015

Marina is amazing!!! She made me feel like a beauty queen on the day of my wedding! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Caroline · Married on 11/11/2015

Marina is very flexible with appointments, and so nice! She did my hair and make up for my wedding along with three other people from the bridal party. We all looked amazing. It was exactly like I pictured it would turn out and I felt so beautiful. I genuinely have not a single complaint about marina or her services. She is so fun to talk to and does an amazing job. She also does great on nail designs.

Marina, I can't thank you enough for making me into the most beautiful bride. I felt like a princess! She did airbrush makeup and hair for myself and 3 bridesmaids and made us absolutely gorgeous! I can't say enough how wonderful and personable she is, my first meeting date only meeting was with her and I signed up with her right off the bat. She did my hair and makeup trial and also did my engagement photo makeup. I would highly recommend her to anyone or any bride. Her rates are fantastic and she is amazing!

Thank you for everything!
    - Billy and Nicole married 11/07/15

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2015

Marina was absolutely wonderful!! My hair was completely damaged when she did my trial but I still looked amazing. I attended my sister-in-law's wedding the day of my trial and everyone had endless compliments. She was punctual for my wedding day and was very timely; she had to complete 6 people's makeup in 4 hours. Her assistant did 4 people's hair in that time frame. She is professional but personable and caring. I would highly recommend her to any friend and plan to use her in the future!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Marina!!!!