Marina's Beauty Spot Reviews

Marina's Beauty Spot 6
Marina's Beauty Spot 7
  • Tracy

Tracy and Jeremy Gumeringer · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Amazing quality and wonderful experience!

Marina is amazing. My wedding was the second wedding I had the pleasure to work with her and she does such a wonderful job. My hair and makeup were exactly as expected. Marina is as professional as it comes. I would highly recommend to any and all women whether you have an idea of what you want or need some help, she is the perfect choice!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Marina's Beauty Spot 8
    Marina's Beauty Spot 9
    Marina's Beauty Spot 10
    Marina's Beauty Spot 11
  • Joseph

Joseph Shepard · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing hair and makeup

Marina is simply, AMAZING!!! She did the hair and makeup for my wife and her bridesmaids for our wedding and did an amazing job! Everyone looked stunning. If your looking for the best makeup and hair stylist for your event, look no further. Thanks again Marina!!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Sanchez · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly Recommended

I booked Marina pretty much right away after I got engaged because she previously had been the one who did our makeup at my sister's wedding and had done such an amazing job. I used her for my engagement photos for my hair and make up, as well as at my wedding for myself, my four bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law. Her and her team made it all so easy for me. We all felt so beautiful and we ready in time with no problems. I highly recommend her if you want to feel beautiful on your special day or whatever the occasion may be!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Marina's Beauty Spot 12
    Marina's Beauty Spot 13

Leslie Macaraeg · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing!!!

Marina was amazing to work with! She was patience and listened to what we wanted and made it happened. You spend pretty much all morning with your hair and makeup person and she fit right in with the group. My Bridal Party and I were very happy with our hair and makeup and would recommend Marina to everyone. Thank you for making us beautiful and being part of my special day!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Carrie Powicki · Married on 02/16/2019

Kind, professional, fun and talented!

Marina is talented, knowledgeable and creative. She worked with me to create a beautiful up do for my wedding and also applied my makeup beautifully. She was like one of the girls hanging out with all of us. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Kirsten · Married on 01/12/2019

Marina is amazing!

I booked Marina for my bridal party hair and makeup she did such an amazing job with myself and all 3 bridesmaids. All 4 of us were so happy with our looks and the pictures came out so great! She did such a great job and would highly recommend her to anyone in need.

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Marina's Beauty Spot 14
    Marina's Beauty Spot 15
    Marina's Beauty Spot 16
    Marina's Beauty Spot 17
    Marina's Beauty Spot 18

Leonor Arredondo · Married on 12/08/2018

Simply amazing!

Marina listened to my makeup and hair requests and nailed them. She made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! She was professional and punctual! Thank you, Marina!! You’re so talented and made me feel so beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Leah Parman · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfection!

Marina is INCREDIBLE! My wedding hair was absolutely perfect and all my bridesmaids looked gorgeous, as well! I would 110 percent recommend Marina for your wedding! She just “gets it” and knows exactly how to recreate what you are envisioning!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kristen Warner · Married on 10/12/2018

Mariana was fabulous!

I absolutely LOVED using Marina for my wedding hair and make up!! She did a fabulous job on all the up-do styles and the make up! All of my girls were SO happy with how their hair and make up turned out. She kept us on schedule and we had plenty of time before pictures. She was so friendly, detail orientated, and professional. I would without a doubt choose her again!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Artist & Very Flexible!

Marina went absolutely above and beyond with my wedding day makeup look. My skin is extremely sensitive, and I'm allergic to many chemicals in most makeup. She went out and purchased a stunning palette for my look, was extremely flexible with scheduling, and was an absolute blast! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Marina's Beauty Spot 19
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/23/2018

Highly Recommend!

Marina and her assistant provided hair and makeup services for myself, 6 bridesmaids and my flower girl. Both of them were very professional yet personable and easy to talk to. If you're indecisive like myself on a final look, Marina was very helpful and provided wonderful suggestions to aid in my decision. All of us had a great experience and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair/makeup services for their wedding or big event! Thanks, Marina, for making sure me and my girls felt FLAWLESS throughout the entire day!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kristen · Married on 12/23/2017

Marina was wonderful to work with! She and her assistant did on-site hair and makeup for myself, 5 bridesmaids, and both mothers. The entire process was stress-free and everyone loved how it all turned out. She did a great job ensuring that we stayed on schedule, and even provided touch-ups before she left. I would highly recommend Marina!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Stacey · Married on 11/11/2017

It was a pleasure to have Marina do my hair and make up on my wedding day. She had her work cut out for her, as I was inconsolable due to burn and lifting of my eyes from a bad eyebrow waxing the day before. My eyes were scarred and very swollen. The makeup hid the scarring and she kept going even when I was not the most pleasant person to be around. Thank you, Marina. I would definitely ask her to work on me again.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Grace · Married on 10/22/2017

Marina did my hair, and my bridesmaids’ hair, for my wedding in October. She was super flexible and willing to accommodate my last-minute request. She squeezed me in for a trial session just a couple of days after I contacted her. She showed up right on time for the actual wedding day, even though it was an early morning (7 AM!). During both the trial session and the morning of my wedding, Marina was super personable and friendly but never unprofessional. It was like having a super fun friend hang out with us and do our hair. And of course, most importantly, we all looked amazing by the time she was done with us. I absolutely feel like I got my money’s worth. If I ever need my hair done for a nice event again, I will definitely contact Marina.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Betty · Married on 10/21/2017

She was an excellent makeup artist and hair stylist. She ws able to get my wedding party of five completely done with time to spare. Her work is exceptional and I would recommend her for your event.

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 09/09/2017

Marina was amazing! Truly made me feel stunningly beautiful on my special day. She was helpful and very knowledgeable. I would recommend her services in a heartbeat <3

Sent on 09/12/2017

Grace · Married on 08/11/2017

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kristina · Married on 06/30/2017

Marina was the best! She was able to accommodate me for my hair and makeup trial when I was in town only for a couple days. On my wedding day, my makeup and hair lasted all night and my bridesmaids were so impressed with their hair and makeup also!

Sent on 09/24/2017

michelle · Married on 05/28/2017

Marina was great...not only was she very professional, but she had all the qualities you look for when selecting a vendor who you never worked with before. On time is key, very reasonably priced and quick. Every girl was very satisfied with their hair and makeup. I highly recommend using them for your wedding venue!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Val · Married on 05/13/2017

Marina did my makeup and my mother's make up for my wedding. She did an absolutely amazing job! Plus she was always friendly and flexible, allowing me to change the plan a few times.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Saniya · Married on 04/15/2017

My experience with Marina was amazing. She was so respectful and kind. She understood what looks good according to face. She did amazing job over all. We were dressed for a wedding in mess Arizona. She might have pictures of you'd like to see. You'd be surprised how amazing she made me and my family look. 4 lady's and 2 different days. It's a reasonable price but so worth it when you see the look

Sent on 09/17/2017

Allison · Married on 03/18/2017

Marina is an absolute blessing and an amazing stylist! Not only was she available for a semi-last minute booking for myself (bride) and 4 of my 5 bridesmaids but her overall friendly personality and professionalism made everything seamless on my big day. Her competitive prices were a steal and I could tell she has such a passion for her work. She gave excellent recommendations and things to consider when styling to get the perfect look for me that I didn't even think about. Everyone in the bridal party looked absolutely gorgeous and I'm so happy I came across Marina! :-D

Sent on 04/21/2017

Tanna · Married on 02/17/2017

She did an AMAZING job on hair and make up for my wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Sienna · Married on 09/18/2016

Makeup lasted all night for the wedding & so did our hair! Beautiful job by Marina, thank you! Very reasonable with the pricing. We were able to do a trial, and she was available for us last minute.

Sent on 12/01/2015