Mariee Ami

2830 Cahaba Road, Birmingham, AL 35223 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Mariee Ami

The story of what would soon become “Mariée Ami” first began in 2009 with Neillie Butler, her Sam’s Club computer and a desk she shared with her daughter in the playroom of their home. At that point, no wedding was too small and no dream was too big for the company Neillie was building. In early 2011, Neillie decided to open the doors of Mariée Ami. Soon after she knew that in order to grow her vision for serving clients and taking care of their every need, she needed to assemble a team with the same values and work ethic.

Today, with an ambitious and dedicated team, Mariée Ami has grown in number and heart. What started in Neillie’s basement has become an award-winning wedding planning company that has planned weddings across the world.

Other couples have also viewed

• The Theodore
  • Iron City Bham
  • The Venues at Twin Creeks Marina & Resort
  • The Rose Chapel

4 Reviews for Mariee Ami

I was reluctant to get a wedding planner because I feared my vision would get lost with someone who's job it is to plan weddings. That couldn't have been further from the truth with Mariee Ami. We worked with Emma as our wedding planner. She was so flawless in her execution the day of. She had everything planned out and was great about guiding us throughout the day and night to ensure we got to enjoy the evening as well! Emma ensured there was no disconnect even though we planned from different states and didn't meet her in person until the wedding week.
    Emma was there for advice on anything I needed, to manage expectations of mine, my mother's, or, occasionally, the groom's.
    Mariee Ami knows how to work a wedding and work with vendors to make a cohesive team. We were very fortunate to book them and, looking back, I'm so glad my mom insisted we use Mariee Ami.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Most professional planners in town. Neillie handled everything for me and I didn't worry once that the day would go perfectly.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Neillie and team at Marie Ami were absolutely AMAZING. I did not have a single care or worry that everything would work out beautiful the day of and leading up to it. Neillie and her team were able to placate my family, keep me sane and orchestrate a beautiful and flawless product. Thank you so much for making our day so special and fantastic!

Sent on 07/30/2013