Catskills Kitchen, Liberty, NY 10940 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Maria Sohail Cakes

Maria Sohail Cakes is a wedding cake bakery located in Liberty, New York, serving Orange County, Sullivan County, Ulster County, and beyond. Owner Maria Sohail believes in using locally sourced ingredients when possible, and all of her cakes are created from scratch. She specializes in providing delicious custom cakes for weddings and other special events. The cakes feature handcrafted sugar flowers that can also serve as beautiful wedding souvenirs, as they last indefinitely when stored properly.

Maria Sohail Cakes offers tastings and design consultations to get to know couples’ style and ensure that their wedding vision is brought to life. This boutique confectionery only schedules a limited number of weddings each month so that each cake receives the attention that it requires. Maria is happy to accommodate delivery and setup services to help keep couples’ stress levels to a minimum on their big day.

Follow Maria Sohail Cakes on

Maria Sohail Cakes 3
Maria Sohail Cakes 4
Maria Sohail Cakes 5

Sonja · Married on 12/09/2017

A cake that was as delicious as it was beautiful!

Maria is a true artist and a professional. After a tasting that gave us too many delicious and unique flavor combinations to choose from we chose the lemon vanilla butter cake with black raspberry jam and cream cheese Swiss meringue buttercream.

She listened carefully to the general 'vision' of the wedding and what I was looking for in a cake aesthetically- simple yet elegant. I didn't have wedding colors but I had touches of green and gold in mind. She created sugar eucalyptus leaves to reflect the ones within my bouquet and centerpieces, giving my cake the special touch it needed and tying it in perfectly with the rest of the day.

Maria gave us a beautiful cake and it was delicious too! Many people remarked on how delicious it was and we even used the top tier for my husband's birthday cake a few months later (we couldn't wait to eat it again!).

Maria Sohail Cakes 6
    Maria Sohail Cakes 7
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Marriam · Married on 11/24/2017

Amazing & unique cakes!

I’ve had the pleasure of using Maria Sohail cakes for two events and she delivered in amazing form both times! The cakes were classy, elegant and exactly what we wanted. She was also very professional and a pleasure to work with. Her designs fit the theme for both occasions perfectly. People still talk about our cakes! I would highly recommend her for any event.

Maria Sohail Cakes 8
    Maria Sohail Cakes 9
    Maria Sohail Cakes 10
    Maria Sohail Cakes 11
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Kelsey · Married on 11/18/2017

Beautiful Cakes! You will not be disappointed.

Maria made the most beautiful mocha and chocolate cake for our wedding. The sugar flowers she made were exactly what I was picturing and went exactly with the theme of my rustic wedding. The cake was not only beautiful but DELICIOUS as well. I would recommend her without any question!

Maria Sohail Cakes 12
    Sent on 07/17/2019

Maria Sohail Cakes FAQ

$ 7.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount