5115 Highway 394, Deridder, LA 70634 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Maria Estes Photography

Maria Estes Photography is a wedding photography company that is based out of Deridder, Louisiana. This business is owned and operated by Maria, the passionate visionary behind brilliant wedding images since 2012. She enjoys telling couples' stories in ways that capture the joy and laughter that they share. Her primary style follows a photojournalistic technique to preserve authentic and raw moments. Maria's goal is to provide her clients with visual keepsakes that they will cherish for years to come, and she is honored to be a part of their special day.

Maria Estes Photography is pleased to customize packages for her clients in order to best suit their needs. Maria's basic package includes high-resolution images, toning, and digital files. A second photographer and an engagement session are also available on request. Packages start at $1950 for 6 hours of coverage.

Follow Maria Estes Photography on

20160826danielsdelivered240
paigedelivered 248 51 629286 1557114500

44 Reviews for Maria Estes Photography

Jordan · Married on 09/29/2018

You can't go wrong with Maria

Having hired Maria for an engagement shoot in May of 2018 and then my wedding in September of 2018, I can honestly say she was such a joy to work with and one of the easiest wedding planning decisions I made. To start, after doing a lot of research into other photographers I found her prices were incredibly reasonable, and her packages were flexible. We scheduled an initial phone call to get to know us and what could have been an awkward and stilted conversation turned out to be very enjoyable- I immediately felt comfortable hiring her to photograph our wedding. The "fit" was just there.
    Our engagement shoot was a great test run (I highly recommend one) as my then-fiancé and I got a chance to learn to be comfortable in front of the camera and Maria got a chance to get to know us (and our good sides!) and practice posing us to create photos we all loved. Maria then edited our photos BEAUTIFULLY in under two weeks, which was amazing, and the download/gallery sharing process was easy for us as well as our family members to navigate. Maria also keeps a sweet photography blog where she posts stories about the couples and families she works with, and that shows how she makes an effort to get to know you personally and create an experience unique to you. About two months before the wedding, Maria had us fill out a questionnaire having us rank what types of photos (different family groupings, locations, decorations etc) were most important to us so she would know how to best prioritize her time to ensure we got the shots that mattered the most. On the day of, Maria was prompt, professional, and honestly a calming presence during my pre-wedding jitters! She demonstrated a great talent to look around the space, find a bit of light, and then create perfect photos. She seamlessly was able to direct us into poses and different locations and kept things moving so our overall timeline would go smoothly. In the end, the wedding album we got back was absolutely amazing. Over 600+ individually edited photos, a mix of poses and fantastic candids from the dance floor and speeches that truly captured the essence of our day. If this review has not convinced you to hire Maria as your wedding photographer, please go back to the top and read again!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Maria Estes Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jordan! This made me tear up a little :D I'm so glad I got to be a part of your day!

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Maria really captured all of our favorite moments of our wedding and reception. She listened to what was important to us and made sure those things were all included in our photos. We are so thankful to have such wonderful memories perfectly preserved. We will enjoy looking back through our album and seeing the love and happiness from that day.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Allie · Married on 09/15/2018

Maria does AMAZING work and she is wonderful to work with! Maria shot our engagement portraits and our wedding...we had to reschedule the engagement portraits (NC summer weather is unpredictable) and she was super flexible and accommodating. Then, our wedding fell on the weekend that hurricane Florence came through. Despite the chaos of last-minute guest cancellations, rearranging plans, and dealing with gross weather, Maria never hesitated in going on with the show and shooting absolutely beautiful portraits! She got great candids of us and our guests on the dance floor and throughout the reception, as well. We are so happy with Maria's work and highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Maria Estes Photography's reply:

Thanks, Allie!! It was a crazy week, but everything turned out so wonderfully. I'm so glad I could be a part of it!

Maria Estes Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Courtney Potter Studio Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend hiring Maria Estes of Maria Estes Photography. She has a wonderful artistic vision and is also organized, professional, and has a laid-back disposition that makes working with her a breeze.

• Justin Cook Documentary Weddings Wedding Photographers

Maria has assisted me in the past as an intern and surpassed my expectation,s which made added to my client relations and the final product. She has since embarked on her own wedding photography business where she brings vision, creativity and a commitment to excellence. Her pictures are beautiful, her demeanor easy, and her customer service top notch. I recommend her to anyone looking for an excellen wedding photographer.

• 5115 Highway 394 Deridder, LA, 70634 See on map
    9198185944 (Phone number)
    Location of (Maria Estes Photography)