Maria Angela NY

Farmingville, NY View map

Based out of Farmingville, New York, Maria Angela NY is a business that specializes in onsite wedding hair services. Owner Maria Piperis has been involved in the industry for more than 10 years. She delights in helping her clients look and feel their best for their milestone celebrations.

Maria is passionate about keeping up with new trends and techniques to provide to-be-weds with an array of hair styling options. From glamorous, Hollywood-inspired waves to elegant updos, this talented professional can create a range of beautiful looks. Maria Angela NY is proud to offer on-site hair services for seamless wedding preparation experiences. Trial appointments and group bookings can also be arranged. Maria looks forward to meeting you to begin curating a unique style for your special day.

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts

Message vendor
  • Estee
    Estee G. Married on 02/06/2022

Best Hair Stylist Ever

Before I was even engaged, I knew I not only wanted but I NEEDED Maria to do my hair when I got married. Maria knew exactly how to make my hair incredible for my wedding day. It was important to me that I wore my hair up as I knew that would be the best look for me and for the gown I was wearing. Maria stressed the importance of how my hair looks from the front opposed to just the back and she was 100% right. She made me look incredible, my hair stayed the entire night, and I never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. Maria was a huge part of my day and the day could not have gone on perfectly without her.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Farmingville, New York Farmingville, NY, 11738
Location of (Maria Angela NY)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding