Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing

About Marc Chester Weddings

Marc Chester Weddings is a premier wedding cinematography studio in Los Angeles, California. Marc Chester is an experienced videographer with an innate talent for visual storytelling. His videography shows couples the beauty of their weddings with attention to detail and imagination. All of his wedding films capture the true essence of his couples, showcasing the romance and joy of their special day. Choosing Marc Chester Weddings ensures that you are able to preserve your wedding in a beautiful film, ready to be enjoyed for years to come.

Marc Chester Weddings offers a variety of videography packages for weddings of all sizes, styles, and budgets. Each package includes eight to ten hours of coverage, from the pre-wedding prep to the reception highlights. You can choose to have the raw, unedited footage, a highlight video, or a full feature film. Full-feature packages also include a short highlight film.

Follow Marc Chester Weddings on

3ba3e9ba266a7b0c 1458152858285 screen shot 2016 03 16 at 11 19 47 am

• Videos 3

15 Reviews for Marc Chester Weddings

Robyn · Married on 12/08/2017

We hired Marc to film our wedding and he did an Incredible job. Our wedding was an all-day event - Hindu Ceremony in the morning, lunch, a break, then American ceremony, cocktail hour, reception.
    Marc and his assistant arrived early in the morning to get footage of the bridal party and the groomsmen getting ready. And they stayed through the reception as we had requested. Needless to say, we had a LOT going on.

Marc was professional, kind, and patient. He had great ideas for some movement shots. And he worked amicably with our photographer. They did a great job as a team working together to get shots that worked for both of them.

He delivered the raw footage to us immediately after the wedding, per our wishes.

However, someone asked me for a very specific moment of the ceremony and he edited it together within one day and sent it to me digitally. It looked great!

If you're looking for someone who does a terrific job and is easy to work with, Marc is the guy. 5 Stars!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Marc Chester Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Robyn, for the kind words :)
    It was such an honor to be part of your special day.
    Both ceremonies were beautiful, and I couldn't help from smiling while filming throughout the day! Enjoy your new adventure together!

Alice · Married on 08/26/2016

Through my experience working with Marc, I am so proud to say that today, I consider Marc Chester to not only be one of my top recommended cinematographers, but a very good friend. My name is Jenny Chang, and I am the event director at Rock N' Events. I have worked side-by-side with Marc for many special celebrations, ant the most recent one being my mom's 60th birthday bash. Marc has a way of making people feel so comfortable and happy around him, with his relaxed and cool, calm and collective attitude. Marc knows how to capture the perfect moments and details (this is literally every coordinator's dream cinematographer) When I worked with Marc to produce our Malibu Rocky Oaks Berry Beautiful shoot, he captured every to all detail and till this day, I have client's raving about the video he has designed. I am so grateful to know Marc, and have him as a partner in this industry. Marc has worked a wedding, editorial and birthday bash with me - seriously, there's nothing he can't do. Marc, thank you for being such a loyal and reliable partner in this crazy industry, and thank you for always being such a great friend.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Marc Chester Weddings's reply:

JENNY! Thank you for kind words! I love working with you, and your team! Can't wait for the next opportunity!

Alice · Married on 08/26/2016

Through my experience working with Marc, I am so proud to say that today, I consider Marc Chester to not only be one of my top recommended cinematographers, but a very good friend. My name is Jenny Chang, and I am the event director at Rock N' Events. I have worked side-by-side with Marc for many special celebrations, ant the most recent one being my mom's 60th birthday bash. Marc has a way of making people feel so comfortable and happy around him, with his relaxed and cool, calm and collective attitude. Marc knows how to capture the perfect moments and details (this is literally every coordinator's dream cinematographer). When I worked with Marc to produce our Malibu Rocky Oaks Berry Beautiful shoot, he captured every to all detail and till this day, I have client's raving about the video he has designed. I am so grateful to know Marc and have him as a partner in this industry. Marc has worked a wedding, editorial and birthday bash with me - seriously, there's nothing he can't do. Marc, thank you for being such a loyal and reliable partner in this crazy industry and thank you for always being such a great friend.

Sent on 10/04/2016

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,875.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

• Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90027 See on map