Los Angeles, CA 90027 Map · Phone number

About Marc Chester Weddings

(818) 253-4740

www.marcchesterweddings.com

mrmarcchester@gmail.com

We are passionate artists, cinematographers, and visual story tellers :)

Packages from $850 to $3,500

"It was so easy to work with Marc. He was fun the day of the wedding because he was just so easy going and never got in the way. He was very respectful to the photographer when she was trying to get her shots and had fun with our flower girls running on the grass. He is very creative and got some cool shots. He suggested I buy and send him an external hard drive so he could load the extra video footage onto it for us to look at right away. It was very cool for him to do that so we could see all of the footage. I cant wait to see the video he puts together!"

SHELBY

Our wedding video was so amazing! It was seriously the best money we spent. It was so wonderful watching it back, seeing all of our family and friends having such a great time. We would highly recommend Marc if you are looking to have somebody film your wedding. He is a wonderful person and an amazing videographer!! You won't regret hiring him for your special day!!!

JESSICA

Offering $100 Off when mentioning WeddingWire when booked within 3 days of contacting!

(818) 253-4740

torimikewedding 825

• Videos 3

15 Reviews for Marc Chester Weddings

Robyn · Married on 12/08/2017

We hired Marc to film our wedding and he did an Incredible job. Our wedding was an all-day event - Hindu Ceremony in the morning, lunch, a break, then American ceremony, cocktail hour, reception.
    Marc and his assistant arrived early in the morning to get footage of the bridal party and the groomsmen getting ready. And they stayed through the reception as we had requested. Needless to say, we had a LOT going on.

Marc was professional, kind, and patient. He had great ideas for some movement shots. And he worked amicably with our photographer. They did a great job as a team working together to get shots that worked for both of them.

He delivered the raw footage to us immediately after the wedding, per our wishes.

However, someone asked me for a very specific moment of the ceremony and he edited it together within one day and sent it to me digitally. It looked great!

If you're looking for someone who does a terrific job and is easy to work with, Marc is the guy. 5 Stars!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Marc Chester Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Robyn, for the kind words :) It was such an honor to be part of your special day. Both ceremonies were beautiful, and I couldn't help from smiling while filming throughout the day! Enjoy your new adventure together!

Alice · Married on 08/26/2016

Through my experience working with Marc, I am so proud to say that today, I consider Marc Chester to not only be one of my top recommended cinematographers, but a very good friend. My name is Jenny Chang, and I am the event director at Rock N' Events. I have worked side-by-side with Marc for many special celebrations, ant the most recent one being my mom's 60th birthday bash. Marc has a way of making people feel so comfortable and happy around him, with his relaxed and cool, calm and collective attitude. Marc knows how to capture the perfect moments and details (this is literally every coordinator's dream cinematographer) When I worked with Marc to produce our Malibu Rocky Oaks Berry Beautiful shoot, he captured every to all detail and till this day, I have client's raving about the video he has designed. I am so grateful to know Marc, and have him as a partner in this industry. Marc has worked a wedding, editorial and birthday bash with me - seriously, there's nothing he can't do. Marc, thank you for being such a loyal and reliable partner in this crazy industry, and thank you for always being such a great friend.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Marc Chester Weddings's reply:

JENNY! Thank you for kind words! I love working with you, and your team! Can't wait for the next opportunity!

Alice · Married on 08/26/2016

Through my experience working with Marc, I am so proud to say that today, I consider Marc Chester to not only be one of my top recommended cinematographers, but a very good friend. My name is Jenny Chang, and I am the event director at Rock N' Events. I have worked side-by-side with Marc for many special celebrations, ant the most recent one being my mom's 60th birthday bash. Marc has a way of making people feel so comfortable and happy around him, with his relaxed and cool, calm and collective attitude. Marc knows how to capture the perfect moments and details (this is literally every coordinator's dream cinematographer). When I worked with Marc to produce our Malibu Rocky Oaks Berry Beautiful shoot, he captured every to all detail and till this day, I have client's raving about the video he has designed. I am so grateful to know Marc and have him as a partner in this industry. Marc has worked a wedding, editorial and birthday bash with me - seriously, there's nothing he can't do. Marc, thank you for being such a loyal and reliable partner in this crazy industry and thank you for always being such a great friend.

Award

Marc Chester Weddings Pricing

Marc Chester Weddings Price Rates

Marc Chester Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,875.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Traditional
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

• Los Angeles, CA 90027 See on map