Maple Leaf Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 150 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 150 guests

We are a year-round indoor/outdoor wedding venue located in the foothills of historic Stevenson, WA. Maple Leaf Events provides both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony space, beautiful landscaping, an indoor reception hall, indoor multi-stall men's and women's restrooms, free use of tables and chairs, an on-site preparation kitchen, outdoor patio area and an amazing view of the Columbia River Gorge. We can accommodate up to 150 guests and have parking for approximately 60 cars on site. We are also happy to feature our on-site luxury suites. They are designed to provide ample room for all wedding party member to relax and get primped and pampered on the big day. We are proudly family-owned and operated and pride ourselves on small town customer service. New in 2018 is our 3 overnight cabins for your out of town guests! Give us a call today or visit our website at mapleleafevents.com for more information and to schedule a tour!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,400

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Garden
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Rentals
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Furniture
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
November

Kathryn C. Married on 05/07/2022

Beautiful venue

We got married at Maple leaf on 5/7/22 and had a wonderful time. The weather was cold and wet so we had everything inside, which worked out great. The indoor area is also beautiful and was one of the reasons I chose this site, because the weather can be so unpredictable in May and I wanted to make sure our plan B of having everything inside would be just as nice as if we had our ceremony outside. Jami and Kevin were awesome and willing to answer any questions promptly and help anyway they can.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer G. Married on 04/23/2022

An excellent place for a wedding!

From seeing Maple Leaf Events venue for the first time, to packing up after the wedding we couldn't have been happier. Jami and Kevin were quick to respond to any questions we had, and very helpful and congenial all the way through. If we had more kids to marry off, we'd definitely consider Maple Leaf Events again.
    Allison B. Married on 12/10/2021

Intimate and beautiful

My husband and I got married at Maple Leaf a couple weeks ago. It was an unbelievable day for us. Jamie and Kevin were phenomenal through all of the changes. We had to make it a smaller/safer and intimate wedding. Couldn't have had a more beautiful ceremony. We rented out all three of the cabins on the venue and loved the cabins. Plan to go back and rent one of the cabins for our anniversary when possible. We very much appreciated Jamie and Kevin and love love love the venue!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Jami  Waters
Jami Waters
Owner/Planner

Hi my name is Jami!

My husband, Kevin, and I have owned Maple Leaf Events since 2014. Our venue is located on a 3rd generation family owned property, with our two daughters being the 4th generation to grow up on our 5 acres.

We take your wedding very personally and work hard to make your special day everything you've dreamed of.

We live on-site and this helps give us the flexibility to create a stress free and relaxed environment for your closest friends and family.

Thanks for reading and best wishes on venue shopping!

-Jami

Kevin Waters
Kevin Waters
Owner/Jami’s Assistant

Hi I'm Kevin!

I own Maple Leaf Events in Stevenson, Washington. Although my main focus is running our on-site rental cabins, I also help Jami with planning and coordinating weddings.

I grew up on the property where the venue is located, so I know a lot of fun facts about it's history. I remember as a 6 year old being taught to drive a tractor in the field where so many people get their wedding pictures taken.

The home on the property was built in the 1950's by my grandparents and I am 3rd generation to raise my family here. You can say I take this business very personally. :)

I can't wait to meet you!

-Kevin

Wedding Officiant Jon Turino Wedding Officiant Jon Turino Wedding Officiants

This is a wonderful venue and the staff do a great job of helping with the planning and the coordination,

Missy Fant Photography Missy Fant Photography Wedding Photographers

Maple Leaf Events was amazing with service, had great options for both indoor and outdoor, and had very comfortable getting ready suites. Missy Fant Photography provided wedding photography coverage on a rainy day in the gorge, and we could not of asked for a better venue to work with. We were able to provide the couple beautiful images that we captured both inside their great indoor space, as well as sneaking out in between rain showers to get the shots that the couple asked for! All in all, Maple Leaf is a great choice for couples looking to get married in the Columbia River Gorge!

401 Maple Way Stevenson, WA, 98648

Visitations per appointment.
Location of (Maple Leaf Events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding

Wedding Venues