162 South Broadway, White Plains, NY 10605 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Manhattan Soul

New York's Best Wedding and Party Band!

Visit us @: www.manhattansoul.com for a LIVE video, audio clips, and our song list.

Are you searching for the best live entertainment for your wedding, party or corporate event?

Featuring lead vocalist Donna Grosso, Manhattan Soul showcases some of New York's finest professional musicians. We pride ourselves in using the power of live music to get everyone at your special occasion out on the dance floor and enjoying an event they'll remember for years to come.

We'll work with you to determine the best mix of musical styles and selections that will keep your guests dancing all night long!

5ba35b88db063774 1271707729995 msphoto4
5ba35b88db063774 1271707729995 msphoto4

• Videos 2

2 Reviews for Manhattan Soul

Gina · Married on 05/01/1998

Donna Grosso and Powerhouse is a fantastic band and made my wedding day so memorable not only for me but for my guests too! They really got all the folks up and dancing (from kids, teenagers, friends and grandparents...which is an amazing feat to make everyone happy) with their upbeat music, powerful voices and enthusiastic & friendly personalities. They made me feel very special at my wedding as well as when I was able to see them play in public. They are also very flexible...they actually learned my Wedding Dance song for my wedding. We hired them not only for all the weddings in my family but also for my parents 25th anniversary party! If you want a great memory for your wedding day or special event - Donna Grosso and Powerhouse will make it happen! Thanks Donna and Powerhouse!

Sent on 02/23/2010

3.0
      3.0
      2.0
      1.0

The band was amazing and all guests were up and dancing from the start! However, the professionalism of my main contact was deplorable in the week leading up to the wedding, during the wedding, and the day after.

I'm appalled at the inability to correctly pronounce a simple name (how embarrassing to be introduced for the first time, but incorrectly), the lack of ability to provide an invoice. Songs for me to dance with my father and for the groom to dance with his mother were never played-- we'll live with this, but it's sad for both of our families.

Again, the band was great, but the lack of professionalism is not something I'd like others to experience leading up to and during their wedding.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Manhattan Soul FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Blues, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance

• 162 South Broadway White Plains, 10605 See on map
    9143291324 (Other Phone Number)