1762 E Granet Ave, Hazel Park, MI 48030 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Mangiardi Films

Mangiardi Films is a professional wedding videographer based in Metro Detroit. This company is a full-service videography firm that will capture all the angles and moments of your special day. The style of this videographer can be described as cinematic and their films encompass traditional storytelling. Mangiardi Films will capture all the best memories in high definition for you to enjoy long after the day is over.

Mangiardi Films has been providing their professional videography services to the greater metro Detroit area for over a decade. The wedding package offered includes 8 hours filming service to capture the full wedding day from pre-wedding, ceremony, to the reception. The finished products will be delivered with 3 edited video files; a full ceremony, highlight with toasts, and a highlight without toast (social media format). Additional services include drone footage, a second videographer, additional hours, an engagement session and footage of the rehearsal dinner.

Follow Mangiardi Films on

• Videos 9

7 Reviews for Mangiardi Films

Kate Gawne · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing

This was the best decision I could have made for our wedding! This video is not only so incredibly beautiful but it actually brings me right back to the day, every time I watch it I find myself feeling the same way I felt that day.
    If your wondering if you really need a videographer the answer is YES and you need Mangiardi Films!
    Thank you times a million for making me a video that I can share forever with the people I love!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Mangiardi Films's reply:

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your videos! I had a great time filming your group and your wedding was absolutely stunning! Thank you for hiring Mangiardi Films!

Aleexis · Married on 09/08/2018

Great experience, people and quality!

We loved everything about working with toast and Adrean, our videographer! He was so attentive and just went with the flow but also helped move the day along! Very nice and respectful and our teaser is amazing! Can’t wait for the full thing!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Mangiardi Films's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! Your wedding was INCREDIBLE and it was a great honor to be a part of it.

Mangiardi Films Pricing

Mangiardi Films Price Rates

Mangiardi Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive