1762 E Granet Ave, Hazel Park, MI 48030 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Mangiardi Films

Established in 2003, Mangiardi Films has been providing professional production services for over a decade to the Greater Metro Detroit community and beyond.

Follow Mangiardi Films on

• Videos 6

3 Reviews for Mangiardi Films

Katelyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Wonderful work!

Adrean was so pleasant to work with! He got everything we wanted and more. Our video was beautifully put together and we have received so so many compliments! He is very courteous and professional and so easy to work with. His work is great and the video just flows perfectly. We are very happy that we ended up making the decision to have a videographer and hire him for the job. It was all pulled off flawlessly and we love that we have such a beautiful video of not only the day but of our ceremony as well, to look back on. I recommend Mangiardi Films 10 out of 10 for sure! Thank you Adrean!

(All photos I have included are screenshots of moments in the video!)

Sent on 12/03/2018

Mangiardi Films's reply:

Thank you for the detailed review! I appreciate your kind words and I truly enjoyed editing your video!

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing at the very least :)

Adrean was the best! He had some sound difficulties, NOT HIS FAULT, it was a sound guy / DJ's issue, so Adrean worked EXTRA LONG AND HARD to get our sound clear and precise. It had to have taken a lot of extra time and effort, I am sure... and he went above and beyond expectations.
    Our videos turned out AMAZING!
    Its been only a few months, but I watch my video about once a week still and cry every time, as did my husband the first time too! He really creates your day into an art, and he was so easy and fun to work with. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Mangiardi Films's reply:

A thousand thank yous for the review! Your video was so much fun to edit and thank you so much for having me filmed your wedding!

Mangiardi Films Pricing

Mangiardi Films Price Rates

Mangiardi Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive