1762 E Granet Ave, Detroit, MI 48030 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Mangiardi Films

Thank you for visiting Mangiardi Films on Wedding Wire! We are a professional wedding videographer serving the Metro Detroit area. We're a full-service, professional videography firm that captures every angle and every moment of your beautiful wedding day. Our style is most often described as cinematic, as we capture your day through traditional and unique storytelling. Your memories are filmed in high definition for you to enjoy long after your special day is over.

Mangiardi Films has provided professional videography services to hundreds of wedding parties throughout the greater metro Detroit area for over a decade. We customize your wedding video package, however, our most popular package includes 8 hours filming service to capture the full wedding day- from pre-wedding, ceremony, to the reception. Your completely edited videos will be delivered as three files, so however you choose to share your day, you can! One is the full ceremony, the second is a highlight video with toasts, and the third is a Social Media optimized video. Drone footage is also included if the weather permits.

Follow Mangiardi Films on

8 Reviews for Mangiardi Films

• Blaire

Blaire Nicole · Married on 01/09/2019

Awesome experience!!

Adrean was so awesome to work with! He was prompt, on time, kind and professional. He listened to everything I had to say and took extra time with us to get the right shots and make sure our sound was all set! I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Mangiardi Films's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your video looks fantastic and I'm looking forward to sending them to you soon!

Kate Gawne · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing

This was the best decision I could have made for our wedding! This video is not only so incredibly beautiful but it actually brings me right back to the day, every time I watch it I find myself feeling the same way I felt that day.
    If your wondering if you really need a videographer the answer is YES and you need Mangiardi Films!
    Thank you times a million for making me a video that I can share forever with the people I love!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Mangiardi Films's reply:

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your videos! I had a great time filming your group and your wedding was absolutely stunning! Thank you for hiring Mangiardi Films!

Mangiardi Films Pricing

Mangiardi Films Price Rates

Mangiardi Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mangiardi Films 1
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1762 E Granet Ave Detroit, MI, 48030 See on map
    308-832-6711 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mangiardi Films)