Mane Jolie

Silver Spring, MD View map Visit website

Based in Silver Spring, Maryland, Mane Jólie, LLC specializes in making you look and feel beautiful on your wedding day. Owner and stylist Valerie E. is passionate about hair care and weddings. She loves combining these two passions and being a part of your special day. Whether you need a look created especially for you or need help creating what you want, Mane Jólie will make sure you look incredible when you walk down the aisle.

Mane Jólie offers a variety of on-site hair services for Multi-Ethnic nearlyweds and their wedding parties, and can accommodate groups of up to 10 people. Consultations and trial runs are key to putting together your desired look and pinpointing exactly what you imagine for your big day. Other services available include:

• Blowouts/Silk Press
  • Weaves/Extensions/ Clip-ins
  • Ethnic Textured styling

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Hair Removal
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Fake Lashes
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Jacari M. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing work!

Val is thee best hair and makeup artist hands down!!! Not only did she transform my bridesmaids from natural beauty’s to glamorous beauty’s… she slayed my hair to the fullest! She even stayed late to accommodate others in my bridal party (some bridal party members initially chose to forego hair and makeup, but once they saw Val’s skill, they waited in a line for her to provide add on services). Val transformed all who waited with style and class! Whether looking for simple beauty or full-out glam, Val makes it happen! I have never felt more beautiful, and I have Val to thank for that! She truly turned me into a radiant queen on my wedding day! In addition to her amazing skill and technique with hair and makeup, she provides excellent customer service, is prompt, professional, and personable, and will assist with ideas to make your vision come to life! Once you sit in her chair, you will feel like you’ve known her forever! Val is top notch…. So much so, that she has become my official stylist! Mane Jolie has got it all!!!
    Britney Married on 09/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Valerie was amazing to work with! She was able to transform my natural hair into a beautiful wedding day hair style. It was exactly what I wanted. She is professional and courteous and had great experience. Her prices are definitely affordable.

She arrived on time for my wedding day even though it was a very early start time. She was able to do my matron of honors hair, my moms hair and my hair in time.

I really enjoyed working with Valerie. I highly recommend her as a wedding hair stylist.
    Nicole Married on 01/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Valerie is amazing at what she does. i am all about vendors to let you give input as well, and she definitely does. I sent her a number of different pictures of how I wanted my hair for my special day. She was open and also gave suggestions on how to make my hair different so that it was not so cliche. Valerie showed up to the hotel on time and ready to work, she was professional and super flexible. She never rushed and took her time to make sure that she styled our hair to pure perfection. I would recommend Valerie to anyone for everyday styles and bridal hair.
  • illustration stars