Boynton Beach, Boynton Beach, FL 33436 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,900
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mandylynn Photography

Mandylynn Photography specializes in Wedding and Portraits in Broward and Dade County.

Thank you for taking the time to learn more about me. Nowadays there seems to be an overwhelming amount of choices in photographers in South FL, and I am so thankful for your time considering me.

My love for photography and desire to pursue began as a teen. I was introduced to a DSLR camera and the rest was history! I took photography classes in High School, but won't deny that the most valuable lessons I learned most were outside the classroom. Most of everything I know was through trial and error and following some of the best photographers online

I don't like to say my photography has a certain type of "style" because that would be too restricting. My style is what I see and how it compliments my subjects. I love to have fun in my sessions and enjoy leaving every session knowing I've gained a new friend.

I take great pleasure in showcasing my style and philosophy on professional photography. My goal is to capture the unique quality and personality of every individual I photograph. I specialize in shooting outdoors on location in order to provide the best natural elements and lighting. This also gives you, your family, and your loved ones the freedom to show me your own personalities and your own style in the most natural and comfortable surroundings!

if this is your jam, CANDID SHOTS ARE MY SPECIALTY

xoxo,

Mandy Lynn

Mandylynn Photography offers all-inclusive wedding and engagement photography packages, as well as couple sessions. Other wedding photography services offered include:

• Ceremony

Mandylynn Photography 2
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/15/2019

Extremely Talented and Passionate Photographer

Mandy is extremely talented and you can tell she loves her job! Honestly, she’s way more talented than people who have been doing wedding photography for decades. She pays attention to the details. At my wedding, during a picture with my bridesmaids, she went up to my sister and fixed her hair, that’s how detailed she is! She did the same for our engagement shoot with my hair. She always made sure I looked great and posed in flattering positions. When we first hired her for our engagement shoot, we were really nervous. It was our first professional session. My husband was especially nervous. He always feels awkward and doesn’t know what to do. At the end of our session, he was so comfortable, he was telling me how to pose for pictures! Photography is really important to me. At past weddings I’ve been in, I feel like the photographer didn’t do a great job, but in Mandy’s pictures, she will make you look like a star! All of my friends and family are so impressed with her professionalism and her photography skills. Just checking out her pictures on here or on her Instagram are proof enough. Hire her!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Mandylynn Photography 3
    Mandylynn Photography 4
  • Chelsy

Chelsy · Married on 05/11/2019

Hands Down Best Photographer

I couldn’t imagine my special day without Mandy!! From my engagement pictures, to my bridal shower and wedding she truly did an outstanding job. She’s a sweetheart and goes out of her way to get the perfect shot and make sure you’re happy. I highly recommend Mandy without a doubt! I’m so happy to have found a photographer for life! Thank you Mandy!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Mandylynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings