Mandylynn Photography

Boynton Beach, FL View map
$1,900 Most Popular Price

$1,900 Most Popular Price

Mandylynn Photography specializes in Wedding and Portraits in Broward and Dade County.

Thank you for taking the time to learn more about me. Nowadays there seems to be an overwhelming amount of choices in photographers in South FL, and I am so thankful for your time considering me.

My love for photography and desire to pursue began as a teen. I was introduced to a DSLR camera and the rest was history! I took photography classes in High School, but won't deny that the most valuable lessons I learned most were outside the classroom. Most of everything I know was through trial and error and following some of the best photographers online

I don't like to say my photography has a certain type of "style" because that would be too restricting. My style is what I see and how it compliments my subjects. I love to have fun in my sessions and enjoy leaving every session knowing I've gained a new friend.

I take great pleasure in showcasing my style and philosophy on professional photography. My goal is to capture the unique quality and personality of every individual I photograph. I specialize in shooting outdoors on location in order to provide the best natural elements and lighting. This also gives you, your family, and your loved ones the freedom to show me your own personalities and your own style in the most natural and comfortable surroundings!

if this is your jam, CANDID SHOTS ARE MY SPECIALTY

xoxo,

Mandy Lynn

Mandylynn Photography offers all-inclusive wedding and engagement photography packages, as well as couple sessions. Other wedding photography services offered include:

• Ceremony
  • Willingness to travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Elopements
  • Online photo gallery
  • Prints and proofs
  • Reception

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,900

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Paula
    Paula Married on 12/06/2020

Breathtaking photos! Forever thankful!

Ugh I don’t even know where to begin. After several months of scouting I came across Mandy’s photos from an old friends wedding. I immediately thought “that is exactly what I want!” She was flexible during the wedding planning process as I had to reschedule 3 times due to Covid. We had decided to have a Minimony on December 6th. During the ceremony she was very communicative and knew exactly what she needed, she even let us include funny poses of our own! After seeing the highlight gallery from the Minimony I was left speechless. These photos are absolutely breathtaking. Don’t hesitate to hire Mandy! I am forever thankful!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth G. Married on 11/07/2020

Exactly what I wanted!

Mandy is the best! She was super quick to respond and to modify my proposal when I asked for more time. She was great when taking the candid and organized photos. When it was time to let me enjoy the day she was just floating around and taking lots of photos from the background. I can’t wait to see the photos when I get them back!
  • Kaley
    Kaley M. Married on 09/12/2020

You will not regret hiring Mandy to capture your special day!!!

Hiring Mandy to photograph our wedding day was the BEST decision we ever made!! I researched photographers like crazy before finding Mandy. Her prices are honestly a steal for the quality you receive. She was so detailed before the shoot, made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera, was always prepared and on time, always professional, and so fun to work with! Everyone kept coming up to me and telling me how impressed they were by her. We also had an engagement photo shoot with her! So worth it! It was our first time as a couple really taking pictures together and she made us feel like naturals. All of our photos turned out beautiful from our engagement and wedding. Mandy has a gift at capturing people at their best, candids, and memories. We will cherish these photos for a lifetime.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brooke & Travis
    54 photos · 06/15/2019
  • Chelsy & Rodrigo
    54 photos · 05/19/2019

Boynton Beach Boynton Beach, FL, 33436
Location of (Mandylynn Photography)

Mandylynn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mandylynn Photography include in the starting price?

Mandylynn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Mandylynn Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Mandylynn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Trash The Dress
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Mandylynn Photography offer?

Mandylynn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Vintage

What photography services does Mandylynn Photography offer?

Mandylynn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mandylynn Photography offer for wedding events?

Mandylynn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Mandylynn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mandylynn Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding