6437 N. Olie, Oklahoma City, OK 73116 Map · Phone number

11d69f60ee1a5b18 1321156330405 DSC1999
chelsea1

6 Reviews for Mandy Davis Photography

Shirley · Married on 11/14/2013

I have to admit I felt it was a little extreme to bring a photographer over from OK CITY to MEXICO for my daughter's wedding.....and I HAVE TO SAY SHE MADE THE DIFFERENCE! The wedding was to be on the beach and it RAINED - but, she was willing to get up at 5:00 in the morning the day she left to get the pictures on the beach my daughter wanted. I will always be indebted to her for giving my daughter the wedding in pics she dreamed of- even though the weather didn't accommodate the dreams.....MANDY DID! She was AWESOME along with her assistant, Dana! SHE CARES AND WANTS THE BEST SHOTS FOR US TO HAVE FOREVER!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2012

Mandy is so wonderful to work with. She took our engagement and wedding pictures. I will continue to use her for all our family pictures in the future as well. I was worried that just having one photographer would mean missing several "moments" during the wedding/reception, Mandy did not miss one single thing. Her work is phenomenal and she makes you feel comfortable and beautiful throughout the whole process. She is worth every dime.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Mysi · Married on 04/14/2012

I cannot say enough how wonderful Mandy and her team were to work with! She is fun and energetic and got the kids involved as well as the adults. Her creativeness was superb! She listened to ideas my husband and I had regarding the setup and worked with everyone quite well. She was so nice and wonderful even to talk to. She also showed us a few of the pictures she was getting while she was getting them so we could see what kind of pictures she was taking to make sure we were good with them. So many of my guests commented on how wonderful she was with them! Awesome woman!

Sent on 04/23/2012