Kent, Akron, OH 44240 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Mandy Coy Photography

I'm a photographer in Northeast Ohio serving Kent, Akron, Canton and Cleveland surrounding areas. I believe in going above and beyond to make your day everything you dream of because I think my clients should be served as my friends! I have an artistic style with a designers eye. My wedding photography has a mix of posed and candid photos. I love to get real emotion and natural expressions. My goal is to capture beautiful and treasured moments that couples will cherish a lifetime.

Follow Mandy Coy Photography on

• Real Weddings 38

4 Reviews for Mandy Coy Photography

Carrie Bassett · Married on 01/20/2012

Amazing Photographer

Mandy did an excellent job at our wedding! She was professional and timely for everything and did such a good job fulfilling our requests. Her eye helped us to get some fun and flattering pictures I never would have taken.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Mandy Coy Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure shooting your engagement photos as well as your wedding day. You were so open to my crazy ideas and I just love that!
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/08/2011

Personalized, Fun and Memorable!!!

We were so fortunate to work with Mandy for our engagement and wedding photos! She brings a personal, professional and fun atmosphere to any photo shoot. I loved that she had her own ideas and was also very open to our ideas. We combined them both and were so happy with the wide array of photo options. All of our friends were very impressed with her work both in person and the final photo product. They either said they wished she had done their wedding or would love to use her in the future. We love that our house is full of fun-loving photos to cherish. We have continued to call on Mandy to capture seasonal mini photo sessions and our growing family. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Mandy Coy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount