Mandy Coy Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,250 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,250 Most Popular Price

I am a wedding photographer in Northeast Ohio serving Akron, Canton, Kent and Cleveland areas. I believe in going above and beyond to make your day everything you dream of, because I believe my clients should be served as my friends! Choosing someone to document one of the most important moments of your life is a big deal. You want someone you can connect with and who feels like a friend. You want someone who is calming and brings out real moments and genuine personalities. If this sounds like you, I’m here to welcome you as a friend and turn your dreams into reality.

What sets me apart from other photographers is that I started as a designer. I didn’t set out to be a photographer at the time I was choosing my career path. I went to Kent State University for Graphic Design. I stayed in the marketing and design industry for 15 years, but somehow along the way it just happened. I fell in love with photography the same way I fell in love with my husband, one day at a time and everyday all over again. Having the designing and marketing experience is so beneficial in this industry. I started shooting weddings in 2010. In 2016, I made the jump to go full time with photography and have never regretted it! I’d be happy to turn your beautiful day into beautiful artwork.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,250

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Michelle L. Married on 10/16/2021

We Love Mandy!!!

Mandy did an amazing job with our wedding back in October of this year and our engagement pictures in January! She did such an incredible job communicating payment info, timeline for day of wedding and the best location on Stan Hywett property to get the best pictures! Mandy truly made me feel like the prettiest woman/bride with her work! Her pictures and overall work is exquisite! You won’t be disappointed!
    Nicole C. Married on 12/05/2020

Mandy is wonderful!!

Mandy is absolutely fantastic! She did our engagement and wedding photos and they turned out amazing! She is up for anything and makes you feel comfortable and have fun. Even during the pandemic she was right there with us and rolled with the punches even when we had to change everything two weeks prior to wedding day! She is also super quick about getting the photos done and back to you as well! Mandy is the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Rating 5 out of 5 , 17 Reviews
    · Wedding Videographers

Kent Akron, OH, 44240
330-285-4576
Location of (Mandy Coy Photography)
Brimfield Kent, OH, 44240 See on map
330-285-4576

Mandy Coy Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Mandy Coy Photography include in the starting price?

Mandy Coy Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Mandy Coy Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Mandy Coy Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Mandy Coy Photography offer?

Mandy Coy Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Mandy Coy Photography offer?

Mandy Coy Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Mandy Coy Photography offer for wedding events?

Mandy Coy Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Mandy Coy Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Mandy Coy Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding