Mandy Coy Photography Reviews

4 | Akron, OH

4 Reviews for Mandy Coy Photography

Machelle Syx · Married on 02/24/2012

Best photographer around

Mandy has provided photography services for all of our life occassions. It started with our wedding and we haven't hired another photographer since. Her attention to detail and creativity is unlike any other service you would ever receive. In my former career I was an event planner and Mandy was the only photographer that I would refer clients to. I'm not in a much different career but I continue to call Mandy for photos and refer folks to her. If you are looking for creative, professional and stunning photos with excellent customer service, Mandy truly is the best possible person you can call.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Mandy Coy Photography's reply:

Wow! Machelle, thank you. That is the best compliment I could ever receive. I enjoy working with you and your family so much. It's been so wonderful watching your family grow. I'm the lucky one!

Carrie Bassett · Married on 01/20/2012

Amazing Photographer

Mandy did an excellent job at our wedding! She was professional and timely for everything and did such a good job fulfilling our requests. Her eye helped us to get some fun and flattering pictures I never would have taken.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Mandy Coy Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure shooting your engagement photos as well as your wedding day. You were so open to my crazy ideas and I just love that!
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/08/2011

Personalized, Fun and Memorable!!!

We were so fortunate to work with Mandy for our engagement and wedding photos! She brings a personal, professional and fun atmosphere to any photo shoot. I loved that she had her own ideas and was also very open to our ideas. We combined them both and were so happy with the wide array of photo options. All of our friends were very impressed with her work both in person and the final photo product. They either said they wished she had done their wedding or would love to use her in the future. We love that our house is full of fun-loving photos to cherish. We have continued to call on Mandy to capture seasonal mini photo sessions and our growing family. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Christina Smelko · Married on 09/17/2011

Mandy Coy Photograpy

Very pleased with the whole experience day and night.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Mandy Coy Photography's reply:

Thanks Christina! Your wedding was so beautiful and I enjoyed the whole day! You guys are amazing. Thanks for the review!