Mandee Matthews Photography

Jacksonville, FL View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Mandee Matthews photography is passionate about capturing the love that two people share, my goal is to produce images that replicate pure joy and unconditional love and get to know you along the way. I love meeting new couples, and walking through this journey from engagement to marriage and everything after. I value the priveldge to be able to capture one of the most important days of someone life and I don't take it lightly. I would love to be able to capture yours!

• Kristin
    Kristin W. Married on 07/24/2020

BEST Photographer!!

Mandee IS AMAZING!!!! Not only is she is absolutely precious and professional, she loves Jesus yall!! I am speechless at how wonderfully she captured our wedding photos!! I highly recommend her!! Hands down the BEST Photographer! I reached out to her last minute (6 weeks before our wedding date) and was so happy to find out that she was available! She really FAR exceeded any expectation I had. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and relaxed like we were working with a close friend, not a person we had just met!! I didn't even notice half the time that she was there, she worked so quietly and captured every detail perfectly! I'm so extremely thankful for her precision and attention to detail! My husband and I will for sure cherish these photos for a lifetime!
  • Future_Mrs.r.roberts
    Rachel Married on 05/25/2019
    I first saw Mandee's photos on Facebook and I was instantly impressed! I was looking for a local photographer with the ability to shoot in natural light to photograph my boyfriend and I for our 1st dating anniversary. It was important to me that the photos be good quality and the person behind the camera to be friendly and help relieve any stress that may come with the photo shoot. Mandee was very responsive to my messages throughout the process of setting a date and even after the session. She helped pick the perfect spot for the session. Due to work schedules we had to reschedule the shoot but Mandee was very easy to work with and we quickly found a date that worked for everyone involved. When we finally got to meet her, Mandee was amazing! She was instantly friendly and easily made the session fun. She was wonderful behind the camera, especially when the sun wouldn't cooperate. She allowed me to change into a different dress for the last part of the shoot-something some photographers won't allow without charging more. The price she set was extremely reasonable but the quality of the photos and the friendship was definitely worth more than she charged. When I saw the sneak peek of the photos I was amazed. The entire album absolutely floored me! I couldn't have asked for better quality photos for our keepsakes. I am super excited to keep our friendship and be able to use her services in the future! Thank you Mandee for making my dream photos come true!!! You truly are the best!!!
    Samantha L. Married on 02/02/2019

Talented, friendly, and detail-oriented

Mandee is an incredible photographer with a great gift of connecting with people. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and detail oriented. Of all of my vendors, Mandee and her husband Chad were the easiest to connect to and my husband and I felt comfortable and relaxed knowing that they were our photographers. Our photos turned out amazing and we are so thankful we found such sweet and talented people to photograph such a special day.

Something so simple, but meant so much, Chad held the train of my dress all the way from upstairs at my venue to downstairs and outside all the way to our first-look location so my dress didn't get dirty. How sweet is that?!

Our wedding timing wasn't very well thought out on my part, so we were pushed for time to get pictures outdoors, so Mandee recommended a "first look." She helped us go through the positives and negatives and eventually deciding on doing the first look. One of the best decisions we've made! I would recommend Mandee to anyone, she isn't just an amazing photographer but an incredible person!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Nikki Golden Luxury Wedding Photographer Nikki Golden Luxury Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Mandee is so fun to be around and a wonderful photographer. You won't go wrong if you choose her for your big day <3

Sincerely Yours Events Sincerely Yours Events Wedding Planners

Mandee Rocks! She is one of the BEST in the industry! Her work, professionalism, attitude and positivity are contagious! She is a joy to work with!!

Reel Insight Productions Reel Insight Productions Wedding Videographers

Mandee is awesome to work with! Its great to be able to work as a single unit when operating alongside other vendors, and this is achieved with Mandee! Her work is great as well!

Jacksonville, 32257
Location of (Mandee Matthews Photography)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding