5702 Savoy Dr Houston, Houston, TX 77036 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Mandap Creations

We are a floral and event decor company. Whether you are needing just gorgeous florals or needing everything from draping, candle work, chairs, chargers, linens, custom dance floors or backdrops.....we offer EVERYTHING! While we don’t have PACKAGES, we work with ANY budget.

We offer unique designs from contemporary to traditional Mandaps to stage décor, vibrant mendhi nights, lively sangi’s and sangeet décor. If you have a particular idea or theme that you want then let us know and we will strive to make your dream event as special as you are.

We are very flexible and professional about our work. Our work is never outsourced to other people, as we believe that meticulate detail begins from the designer to make sure your special day is perfect and hassle free and you only deal with the people that will be there on your special day.

Follow Mandap Creations on
seemaandconnorwedding 51 23517 159147116479943

57 Reviews for Mandap Creations

• riley

Riley · Married on 11/16/2019

Magical Wedding, Thanks to Mandap Creations!

If you want your expectations exceeded, look no more.
    What you thought what your dream wedding is in your mind, that is nothing compared to what Mandap Creations can do for you!
    I work in the Events Industry in Houston as a Venue Manager and Event Coordinator; That should tell you that I have been around Decor Companies left and right and Mandap Creations is my all-time number one choice.

They took my inspiration pictures and added our (My Fiancée and I) personalities and style PLUS their own "Pixie Dust" and "Magic" and turned it into the most magical place I've ever seen. They set the most romantic ambience using decor pieces, floral, greenery and lighting. As everyone entered each room, the decor TOOK EVERYONES BREATH AWAY.
    My bridal party and guest list consisted of Venue Managers, Event Planners and professionals in the industry and they were all blown away by the beauty and hard work that Mandap Creations put into each and every detail.

Dipti and Amy were so amazing to work with. I set a budget and they made sure that everything fit into my budget by prioritizing and planning every detail. They were early to the venue and worked with my Wedding Planner on site. Their SET-UP Crew is absolutely amazing! They are hardworking, punctual and they are very meticulous, and they are all perfectionists (which is very rare to find). They will make sure that everything is proportional, even, straight, and sparkling CLEAN! They do not need to have a supervisor present to execute the design to perfection, it’s crazy! They aren't just there to work; they are there to make sure your event is PERFECT!

Dipti and Amy were on site to supervise everything and they even added extra details that made it even more magical, (if that was even possible). They treat all their clients like they are the only clients they have, and they prioritize everyone. They are incredibly professional, and they have been in the industry for a very long time, so it is safe to say they know what they are doing. The QUALITY of their decor pieces and ESPECIALLY their Floral, is absolutely exceptional. They have the best inventory, filled with unique pieces, and they always have different ideas on how to use them. You can even customize something unique if you want to go that route! Dipti has great taste and eye for Design that I completely, 100% trusted her. She LISTENED to everything I wanted, and how I wanted to feel when entering the venue and she made it happen and made it more intense by 100 times, haha.
    I had a small venue so it was a little challenging, but Mandap Creations literally made every angle a beautiful backdrop for the photographer.

To Dipti and the MC Team, you made this experience as a bride, UNFORGETTABLE, and If I could do it over and over again, you will always, and forever be my only choice. Thank you for everything. No words could ever be enough to describe how much y’all made my Wedding Magical (It is truly how I felt, and how everyone described the Day).

To all the brides that are reading this, I promise you, you will have the best experience with them, and your family and guests will talk about your Wedding Décor for years to come because of Mandap Creations. Your pictures will be used as inspiration pictures for Future Brides, it already has happened to me, lol. Go for a consultation, and you’ll see what I am talking about!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Avani · Married on 09/01/2019

Mandap brought my dream wedding to life!

Dipti (and team) at Mandap Creations did an AMAZING job for our Austin Wedding. The team decorated our Sangeet (Indian Street Market themed), Ceremony (Light & Bright), and our Reception (Moody Jungle / Garden feel). Dipti took my vision and added her ideas and creativity to bring them to life. I love how it turned out!!

Our guests LOVED the feel of the events and they were the perfect backdrop to the most memorable event of our lives. Dipti was patient when we worked to make this happen, she helped discuss solutions when we hit snags, and patiently provided options so that my vision could come to life. I highly recommend her and Mandap Creations to any couple planning their wedding in the next few months.

Sent on 09/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mandap Creations FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 50
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85
    $ 225
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 5702 Savoy Dr Houston Houston, TX, 77036 See on map
    713-231-5498 (Phone number)
    8324236003 (Other Phone Number)
    We meet by appointment only, so please call us so that we can schedule you for an appointment!
    Location of (Mandap Creations)