5702 Savoy Dr Houston, Houston, TX 77036 Map · Phone number

About Mandap Creations

We offer unique designs from contemporary to traditional Mandaps to stage décor, vibrant mendhi nights, lively sangi’s and sangeet décor. If you have a particular idea or theme that you want then let us know and we will strive to make your dream event as special as you are.

We are very flexible and professional about our work. Our work is never outsourced to other people, as we believe that meticulate detail begins from the designer to make sure your special day is perfect and hassle free and you only deal with the people that will be there on your special day.
Follow Mandap Creations on

49 Reviews for Mandap Creations

Mandap Creations 1
Mandap Creations 2

Mohona Sadhu · Married on 03/09/2019

Mandap Creations = 5 STARS!

Words can’t even begin to express how thankful and grateful I am to Mandap Creations for the amazing decorations they created for my home, sangeet, wedding, and reception!! When I first started, all I knew was I liked a simple but elegant style in décor. After meeting with Dipti a few times, she took my ideas and turned it into the perfect setting of a dream wedding and I couldn’t thank her enough! She was incredibly easy to work with, honest about pricing and staying within the budget, and incredibly creative in making new and innovative designs that complimented my outfits during the events. The decorations for all my events were simply breath taking and I absolutely loved all of it! Her and her team’s warmth, patience, thoughtfulness, kindness, understanding, and unbelievable work made my wedding unforgettable and I couldn’t have imagined my wedding without them! I highly recommend Dipti and Mandap creations for any event because simple they are the absolute best!!! Definitely feel very honored to have been able to work with them!!!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Bernadette Zamora · Married on 01/12/2019

Just Beautiful!!

I would definitely recommend Mandap Creations to friends! They did an amazing job decorating the ballroom at our daughters
    15th birthday!!! Thank you!!! We received so many compliments!!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Nayana · Married on 01/05/2019

Tell them some colors and let them get creative

My wife and I had a great experience working with Dipti and Mandap creations. We were at ease working with a true professional. They were able to decorate both events of our wedding with little to no guidance. Dipti was very thorough. Our guests were very impressed with their work and they are dependable in our experiences with them for multiple weddings. We would definitely recommend them for your events.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Mandap Creations FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 5702 Savoy Dr Houston Houston, 77036 See on map
    8324236003 (Other Phone Number)
    We meet by appointment only, so please call us so that we can schedule you for an appointment!