615 E Boston Post Rd, Mamaroneck, NY 10543 Map · Phone number

About Mamaroneck Flowers

Mamaroneck Flowers is a family owned and opererated flower shop located on E Bost Post Road in Mamaroneck NY. We are a full service florist that can take care of all your wedding day floral needs.

Follow Mamaroneck Flowers on

Mamaroneck Flowers 7
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Great Service

Mamaroneck Flowers was absolutely the right choice for flowers for our big day! Marianne is so sweet, warm, and very attentive. At our first meeting, I described the color scheme that I had wanted and when we went for our mock-up, Marianne had that down exactly. While it was beautiful, I had changed my mind on the colors, in favor of a more pinky-purple (almost orchid) and blush color scheme as opposed to the more bluish-purple I had initially shown her. Marianne took detailed notes about the changes that I wanted to make and I left her with a swatch of my bridesmaids dresses. When I came in for the new mock-up, it was perfect! On the day of the wedding, I received so many compliments on all of the floral arrangements. Our centerpieces, the bridesmaids bouquets, and of course, my bouquet, were all stunning. Marianne also wrapped my bouquet in lace from my mom's dress paying special attention to the button detailing. She personally delivered everything to me, the bridesmaids, and groomsmen at the hotel and wanted to make sure that I truly loved everything. I would highly recommend Mamaroneck Flowers!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Mamaroneck Flowers 8
    Mamaroneck Flowers 9
    Mamaroneck Flowers 10

Victoria · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful flowers & stunning arrangements!

We had a wonderful experience working with Marianne at Mamaroneck Flowers and the flowers were absolutely stunning. The color and texture of the arrangements and bouquets were beautiful and we received so many compliments throughout the evening. It was very easy to work with them and we couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend using Mamaroneck Flowers!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Mamaroneck Flowers 11
    Mamaroneck Flowers 12
    Mamaroneck Flowers 13
    Mamaroneck Flowers 14

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

This past Saturday, I felt like the most special bride in the world, with flowers that far exceeded any idea that I could have ever dreamed up in my head. With only one meeting, Marianne extracted exactly what I wanted, without me even knowing what that was, and provided it. The moment I thought about the flowers on the actual day, the literally walked through the doors. As happy as I was with my bouquets, bridal parties flowers, and families flowers throughout the ceremony, I was even further blown away when I entered the reception and saw the flowers around our sweetheart table. My bouquet is sitting on my kitchen table, and I am still taking photos of it (I wish it would last forever). I urge anyone getting married to consider Mamaroneck flowers. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Award

Mamaroneck Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,064.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 615 E Boston Post Rd Mamaroneck, 10543 See on map