Mamaroneck Flowers

Mamaroneck, NY View map Visit website

$3,064 Typical Price

Mamaroneck Flowers is a floral business operating out of Mamaroneck, New York. This family-owned store provides and creates bespoke botanical designs for weddings and other special occasions. These florists are committed to producing spectacular arrangements that flawlessly portray your message and celebrate your one-of-a-kind love story. Their full-service approach enables these professionals to ensure that every gloom you select beautifully enhances your chosen setting.

Through consultations, Mamaroneck Flowers can begin to design an array of arrangements that feature your desired blooms, decor, colors, and more. Once you’ve chosen a venue, these florists can visit the property to make sure that all of their personalized designs match the setting’s aesthetic, size, and style. On the day of your celebration, these professionals can deliver all of your designs and set them up to best suit your venue. Some of the types of arrangement available include, but are not limited to:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Chuppah decor
  • Bouquets
  • Bountionarries
  • Corsages
  • Centerpieces

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3064

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Lucy
    Lucy H. Married on 03/27/2021

Love love love!

Truly beautiful work. I used them for my wedding 03/27/21 & was so happy with their work. I'd recommend to everyone!
  • Dana
    Dana Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing experience

Marianne was truly incredible. Not only was she professional but she is a lovely person as well. I went to her with a very specific vision and she brought it to life. My guest were very impressed with the flowers and still talk about how beautiful they were. I highly reccomend mamaroneck flowers, you will not be dissapointed!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Great Service

Mamaroneck Flowers was absolutely the right choice for flowers for our big day! Marianne is so sweet, warm, and very attentive. At our first meeting, I described the color scheme that I had wanted and when we went for our mock-up, Marianne had that down exactly. While it was beautiful, I had changed my mind on the colors, in favor of a more pinky-purple (almost orchid) and blush color scheme as opposed to the more bluish-purple I had initially shown her. Marianne took detailed notes about the changes that I wanted to make and I left her with a swatch of my bridesmaids dresses. When I came in for the new mock-up, it was perfect! On the day of the wedding, I received so many compliments on all of the floral arrangements. Our centerpieces, the bridesmaids bouquets, and of course, my bouquet, were all stunning. Marianne also wrapped my bouquet in lace from my mom's dress paying special attention to the button detailing. She personally delivered everything to me, the bridesmaids, and groomsmen at the hotel and wanted to make sure that I truly loved everything. I would highly recommend Mamaroneck Flowers!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Dana & David
    19 photos · 03/14/2020

615 E Boston Post Rd Mamaroneck, NY, 10543
914-303-7787

Monday through Saturday 9:00 - 5:00 Sundays by appointment
Location of (Mamaroneck Flowers)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding