615 E Boston Post Rd, Mamaroneck, NY 10543 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mamaroneck Flowers

Mamaroneck Flowers is a floral business operating out of Mamaroneck, New York. This family-owned store provides and creates bespoke botanical designs for weddings and other special occasions. These florists are committed to producing spectacular arrangements that flawlessly portray your message and celebrate your one-of-a-kind love story. Their full-service approach enables these professionals to ensure that every gloom you select beautifully enhances your chosen setting.

Through consultations, Mamaroneck Flowers can begin to design an array of arrangements that feature your desired blooms, decor, colors, and more. Once you’ve chosen a venue, these florists can visit the property to make sure that all of their personalized designs match the setting’s aesthetic, size, and style. On the day of your celebration, these professionals can deliver all of your designs and set them up to best suit your venue. Some of the types of arrangement available include, but are not limited to:

• Aisle and altar decor

17 Reviews for Mamaroneck Flowers

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Great Service

Mamaroneck Flowers was absolutely the right choice for flowers for our big day! Marianne is so sweet, warm, and very attentive. At our first meeting, I described the color scheme that I had wanted and when we went for our mock-up, Marianne had that down exactly. While it was beautiful, I had changed my mind on the colors, in favor of a more pinky-purple (almost orchid) and blush color scheme as opposed to the more bluish-purple I had initially shown her. Marianne took detailed notes about the changes that I wanted to make and I left her with a swatch of my bridesmaids dresses. When I came in for the new mock-up, it was perfect! On the day of the wedding, I received so many compliments on all of the floral arrangements. Our centerpieces, the bridesmaids bouquets, and of course, my bouquet, were all stunning. Marianne also wrapped my bouquet in lace from my mom's dress paying special attention to the button detailing. She personally delivered everything to me, the bridesmaids, and groomsmen at the hotel and wanted to make sure that I truly loved everything. I would highly recommend Mamaroneck Flowers!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Victoria · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful flowers & stunning arrangements!

We had a wonderful experience working with Marianne at Mamaroneck Flowers and the flowers were absolutely stunning. The color and texture of the arrangements and bouquets were beautiful and we received so many compliments throughout the evening. It was very easy to work with them and we couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend using Mamaroneck Flowers!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Award

Mamaroneck Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 3064
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Real Weddings

• 615 E Boston Post Rd Mamaroneck, NY, 10543 See on map
    914-303-7787 (Phone number)
    Monday through Saturday 9:00 - 5:00 Sundays by appointment
    Location of (Mamaroneck Flowers)