Bedford Village Flower Shoppe

Bedford, NY View map Visit website

$5,000 Typical Price

Premium quality wedding flowers that express your unique style

Flowers elevate any venue and personalize your wedding. Trust the biggest day of your life to floral design experts who know how to combine your personal style with their deep knowledge of floral beauty techniques to perfectly reflect you and your future spouse...and bring your wedding day vision to life.

Trained in European floral design by master florists from around the world, Lauren Chillemi and her team understand how to take your dream wedding design and create something completely unique to you.

From lush bouquets and centerpieces to ethereal ceremony structures, tablescapes and any other design you could dream of, wedding flowers from Bedford Village Flower Shoppe are meticulously designed and styled to set the scene for a wedding unlike anything you (or your guests) have seen before.

Contact us today to begin planning your one-of-a-kind wedding flower designs.

Lauren Chillemi,

Owner/Designer

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Aly J. Married on 06/25/2022

Pros from the start!

Lauren and Kate truly delivered on our exact vision and were the most kind and warm people throughout the whole wedding process! They patiently helped us as we changed our venue (and thus, had to change our vision for florals) and worked with us to find something that matched the aesthetic of the venue, what we hoped for, and our budget! And my bouquet – I was totally in love! They are true pros, and working with them was so easy – thank you guys!!!!

Bedford Village Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for choosing Bedford Village Flower Shoppe, Alli! We are so happy to have been a part of your wedding and to have helped bring your vision to life. It was an honor working with you both and we are thrilled that you loved your bouquet! Thank you for the kind words and we hope to be a part of your celebrations again in the future.
  • Matt
    Matt M. Married on 12/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most incredible people on the planet!

Lauren and Anthony are the nicest and sweetest people I have ever met. Seriously.
    Not only did they curate our floral arrangements to perfection, giving us exactly what my wife wanted, but they made our entire wedding day that much more stress free.
    My wife didn't want a bouquet, Lauren made one anyway so she could have the option and my wife loved it so much she hardly ever put it down all night!

Ok... and I have to tell you all a story. We had a big bonfire at the end of the night. When we needed more wood I took it upon myself to burn the arbor that Anthony made (flowers and all)! It was all for the love and joy of the party... but the next morning I felt so awful I did that and was so nervous to tell them. When Lauren and Anthony came to pick up the arbor, I told them what I did with my head hung low and they immediately laughed and hugged me and and they couldn't have been more happy it was used to keep the party going!

Like I said, the most incredible people EVER!
    Don't your search now and hire The Bedford Village Flower Shoppe.

Bedford Village Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for choosing Bedford Village Flower Shoppe for your floral needs, Matt. I'm glad to hear that you and your wife were happy with the arrangements and that our staff went above and beyond to make your day special. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

641 Old Post Road Bedford, NY, 10506
Location of (Bedford Village Flower Shoppe)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding