Mamaroneck Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Lucy
    Lucy H. Married on 03/27/2021

Love love love!

Truly beautiful work. I used them for my wedding 03/27/21 & was so happy with their work. I'd recommend to everyone!
  • Dana
    Dana Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing experience

Marianne was truly incredible. Not only was she professional but she is a lovely person as well. I went to her with a very specific vision and she brought it to life. My guest were very impressed with the flowers and still talk about how beautiful they were. I highly reccomend mamaroneck flowers, you will not be dissapointed!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Great Service

Mamaroneck Flowers was absolutely the right choice for flowers for our big day! Marianne is so sweet, warm, and very attentive. At our first meeting, I described the color scheme that I had wanted and when we went for our mock-up, Marianne had that down exactly. While it was beautiful, I had changed my mind on the colors, in favor of a more pinky-purple (almost orchid) and blush color scheme as opposed to the more bluish-purple I had initially shown her. Marianne took detailed notes about the changes that I wanted to make and I left her with a swatch of my bridesmaids dresses. When I came in for the new mock-up, it was perfect! On the day of the wedding, I received so many compliments on all of the floral arrangements. Our centerpieces, the bridesmaids bouquets, and of course, my bouquet, were all stunning. Marianne also wrapped my bouquet in lace from my mom's dress paying special attention to the button detailing. She personally delivered everything to me, the bridesmaids, and groomsmen at the hotel and wanted to make sure that I truly loved everything. I would highly recommend Mamaroneck Flowers!
    Victoria Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful flowers & stunning arrangements!

We had a wonderful experience working with Marianne at Mamaroneck Flowers and the flowers were absolutely stunning. The color and texture of the arrangements and bouquets were beautiful and we received so many compliments throughout the evening. It was very easy to work with them and we couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend using Mamaroneck Flowers!
    Emily Married on 09/09/2017
    This past Saturday, I felt like the most special bride in the world, with flowers that far exceeded any idea that I could have ever dreamed up in my head. With only one meeting, Marianne extracted exactly what I wanted, without me even knowing what that was, and provided it. The moment I thought about the flowers on the actual day, the literally walked through the doors. As happy as I was with my bouquets, bridal parties flowers, and families flowers throughout the ceremony, I was even further blown away when I entered the reception and saw the flowers around our sweetheart table. My bouquet is sitting on my kitchen table, and I am still taking photos of it (I wish it would last forever). I urge anyone getting married to consider Mamaroneck flowers. You will not be disappointed!
    Cheryl Married on 08/06/2017
    Marianne was the best florist I would have ever hired. Her prices were less than all the other florists I looked at in the area but the best part about her and this shop is their personal touch. Marianne captured exactly what I wanted based on the pictures I showed her from Pinterest and by my explaination. She was prompt to arrive to the venue and had everything set up in no time. My favorite moment working with her was when she invited me in the back of her shop to see all the arrangements being made. All the staff were so genuinely excited for me and my husband and were working diligently. I would highly recommend Marianne and her shop!
    Corinne Married on 07/21/2017
    My husband & I planned our 180 guest wedding in just 6 months- in those 6 months, we had 4 businesss trips between the two of us AND I moved from one city to another. Needless to say, we did not have a lot of time or energy to devote to wedding planning.
    We put a lot of trust in Maryanne and she really did an amazing job. I know very little about flowers, but she was able to take my messy creative direction and create something truly beautiful. She was also very flexible with us regarding price, which was especially important after our total number of guests increased by about 40.
    I would recommend Mamaroneck Flowers to anybody. They really saved our day.
    Lucia Married on 07/01/2017
    Marianne is wonderful!!! I used Mamaroneck Flowers for my wedding on July 1, 2017. After sitting down with Marianne only one time, and sharing some pictures of the ideas I had, she went above and beyond my expectations! The flowers were spectacular and our guests were clawing at the chance to take them home after the event. The service was extremely professional, elegant and was kept BELOW our budget! I would absolutely recommend Mamaroneck Flowers to anyone in need of flowers for any event. Fantastic!
    Roseanna Married on 06/03/2017
    We used Mamaroneck Flowers for our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier! Marianne worked with us to get the floral arrangements we wanted at a price within our budget. The flowers were stunning- the bouquets were elegant and the centerpieces were magnificent! Marianne personally went to the venue herself to set up the arrangements - we had 25 tables and each one looked perfect. Marianne's beautiful arrangements exceeded my expectations and made our wedding unforgettable. I highly recommend Mamaroneck Flowers!
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn Married on 10/13/2012
    I am so happy I choose to work with Mamaroneck Flowers for our wedding. They were so wonderful to work with and our flowers were beyond stunning.

Marianne in addition to being one of the nicest people, is also a professional and truly knows her craft. She helped create beautiful fall flower decorations for our October wedding. Everyone was commenting on our stunning our flowers were. Everything from the bouquets to the center pieces was perfect. I wish I could have kept my flowers forever, but pictures will have to do.

Thank you again so much for making our day so special!
  • User992417 2+ years ago
    Wow! Mamaroneck flowers were a dream come true for us. We had such pleasant meetings with Marianne in preparation for the wedding. She has fantastic ideas, was very calm and relaxed, and was very respectful of our budget (and accommodating to any level of extravagance vs. subtle flower arrangements). When she came to the venue to deliver the flowers the day of our wedding, it was like seeing an old friend. She was genuinely excited for us, personally helped set up our flowers and decide what the best set up was, and provided the most gorgeous arrangements and bouquets. She so surpassed our expectations that I'm still in awe at her work. I would recommend Mamaroneck Flowers to everyone! Their work is perfection and they are a delight to work with!
    Jessica Married on 03/09/2012
    The staff at Mamaroneck Flowers was professional and created the vision I had in mind for my wedding flowers.
  • F
    Francesca Married on 10/02/2011
    We worked with Frank and everything was spectacular -- our flowers were even more beautiful than expected! He was very accommodating with last minute changes and didn't nickel and dime us.

You get more bang for your buck with this company than some of his competitors.

The service is friendly and their creative level is bar none.
    Katie Married on 10/11/2008
    I had some specific ideas for what I wanted for my wedding flowers, and Mamaroneck Flowers was happy to make my vision a reality. They did an amazing job. The bouquets were divine, the centerpieces were whimsical and unique. Thr boutonnieres, corsages, and ceremony décor were all perfect and exactly what I had hoped for. Peter and Marie were easy to work with, willing to work with my unusual ideas, and prompt and professional on the day of the wedding.
  • F
    Francesca Married on 06/25/2006
    Gorgoeous flowers, was on time and reasonable pricesss
    Cher Married on 08/11/2016
    Mamaroneck Flowers was not just reasonable. The staff was very welcoming and very helpful with selecting the right style for my wedding bouquets. The flowers were all fresh amd beautiful. Their timeliness and courtesy for last minute adjustments was very helpful in eliminating extra stress.

Our day turned out beautiful and my flowers were an awesome accessory. Thank you Mamaroneck Flowers
    Haulee Married on 07/18/2007
    The flowers were actually pretty nice, and we were happy.
    Danielle Married on 05/05/2017
    We hired this florist for our May wedding and were disappointed. We cant get our wedding day back and we have to look back on pictures forever and be disappointed. Marianne said in the beginning she does one wedding a day and when our May wedding came around she text me that morning when I am in hair and makeup asking about the times to deliver. She was a half our late to the Church!!!! She gave my husband the same color flower as the bridal party now each picture has to be airbrushed to the right color. The flowers were wilted! We paid for bows for cocktail hour and never got them, we paid for bows to have flowers in it and they were regular 99 cent pull bows. We are disgusted with the fact it looked like these arrangements were thrown together last minute. Marianne would never respond it would take weeks for an email back.