13 Reviews for Mamaroneck Flowers

Consultations (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Non-Floral (2)
13 Mamaroneck Flowers Reviews

This past Saturday, I felt like the most special bride in the world, with flowers that far exceeded any idea that I could have ever dreamed up in my head. With only one meeting, Marianne extracted exactly what I wanted, without me even knowing what that was, and provided it. The moment I thought about the flowers on the actual day, the literally walked through the doors. As happy as I was with my bouquets, bridal parties flowers, and families flowers throughout the ceremony, I was even further blown away when I entered the reception and saw the flowers around our sweetheart table. My bouquet is sitting on my kitchen table, and I am still taking photos of it (I wish it would last forever). I urge anyone getting married to consider Mamaroneck flowers. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband & I planned our 180 guest wedding in just 6 months- in those 6 months, we had 4 businesss trips between the two of us AND I moved from one city to another. Needless to say, we did not have a lot of time or energy to devote to wedding planning.
We put a lot of trust in Maryanne and she really did an amazing job. I know very little about flowers, but she was able to take my messy creative direction and create something truly beautiful. She was also very flexible with us regarding price, which was especially important after our total number of guests increased by about 40.
I would recommend Mamaroneck Flowers to anybody. They really saved our day.

Profile Picture Corinne, 7/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral

Marianne is wonderful!!! I used Mamaroneck Flowers for my wedding on July 1, 2017. After sitting down with Marianne only one time, and sharing some pictures of the ideas I had, she went above and beyond my expectations! The flowers were spectacular and our guests were clawing at the chance to take them home after the event. The service was extremely professional, elegant and was kept BELOW our budget! I would absolutely recommend Mamaroneck Flowers to anyone in need of flowers for any event. Fantastic!

Profile Picture Lucia, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We used Mamaroneck Flowers for our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier! Marianne worked with us to get the floral arrangements we wanted at a price within our budget. The flowers were stunning- the bouquets were elegant and the centerpieces were magnificent! Marianne personally went to the venue herself to set up the arrangements - we had 25 tables and each one looked perfect. Marianne's beautiful arrangements exceeded my expectations and made our wedding unforgettable. I highly recommend Mamaroneck Flowers!

Profile Picture Roseanna, 6/3/17, 1 Review
2.4

We hired this florist for our May wedding and were disappointed. We cant get our wedding day back and we have to look back on pictures forever and be disappointed. Marianne said in the beginning she does one wedding a day and when our May wedding came around she text me that morning when I am in hair and makeup asking about the times to deliver. She was a half our late to the Church!!!! She gave my husband the same color flower as the bridal party now each picture has to be airbrushed to the right color. The flowers were wilted! We paid for bows for cocktail hour and never got them, we paid for bows to have flowers in it and they were regular 99 cent pull bows. We are disgusted with the fact it looked like these arrangements were thrown together last minute. Marianne would never respond it would take weeks for an email back.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Mamaroneck Flowers was not just reasonable. The staff was very welcoming and very helpful with selecting the right style for my wedding bouquets. The flowers were all fresh amd beautiful. Their timeliness and courtesy for last minute adjustments was very helpful in eliminating extra stress.

Our day turned out beautiful and my flowers were an awesome accessory. Thank you Mamaroneck Flowers

Profile Picture Cher, 8/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so happy I choose to work with Mamaroneck Flowers for our wedding. They were so wonderful to work with and our flowers were beyond stunning.

Marianne in addition to being one of the nicest people, is also a professional and truly knows her craft. She helped create beautiful fall flower decorations for our October wedding. Everyone was commenting on our stunning our flowers were. Everything from the bouquets to the center pieces was perfect. I wish I could have kept my flowers forever, but pictures will have to do.

Thank you again so much for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/13/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow! Mamaroneck flowers were a dream come true for us. We had such pleasant meetings with Marianne in preparation for the wedding. She has fantastic ideas, was very calm and relaxed, and was very respectful of our budget (and accommodating to any level of extravagance vs. subtle flower arrangements). When she came to the venue to deliver the flowers the day of our wedding, it was like seeing an old friend. She was genuinely excited for us, personally helped set up our flowers and decide what the best set up was, and provided the most gorgeous arrangements and bouquets. She so surpassed our expectations that I'm still in awe at her work. I would recommend Mamaroneck Flowers to everyone! Their work is perfection and they are a delight to work with!

Profile Picture User1659059, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The staff at Mamaroneck Flowers was professional and created the vision I had in mind for my wedding flowers.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/9/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We worked with Frank and everything was spectacular -- our flowers were even more beautiful than expected! He was very accommodating with last minute changes and didn't nickel and dime us.

You get more bang for your buck with this company than some of his competitors.

The service is friendly and their creative level is bar none.

Profile Picture francesca, 10/2/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had some specific ideas for what I wanted for my wedding flowers, and Mamaroneck Flowers was happy to make my vision a reality. They did an amazing job. The bouquets were divine, the centerpieces were whimsical and unique. Thr boutonnieres, corsages, and ceremony décor were all perfect and exactly what I had hoped for. Peter and Marie were easy to work with, willing to work with my unusual ideas, and prompt and professional on the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/11/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were actually pretty nice, and we were happy.

Profile Picture Haulee, 7/18/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Gorgoeous flowers, was on time and reasonable pricesss

Profile Picture Francesca, 6/25/06, 5 Reviews