Makeupbystephj

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Makeupbystephj is a wedding makeup artistry service working out of Orlando, Florida. The owner, Stephanie Jamal, is a talented specialist with more than ten years of experience in her profession. This expert works alongside a team of dedicated makeup artists determined to help you look your best for your big day.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jadyna S. Married on 01/20/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing service & experience!!

I met Stephanie when she did my make up in St Pete for a close friends wedding where I was a bridesmaid. I absolutely loved the way she did my make up that I couldn’t resist hiring her for my own wedding. Not only is she extremely talented, but she is sweet and caring every step of the way! Stephanie is based in Orlando, but she happily agreed to travel to Miami for my wedding. I was soooooo thrilled! She was super accommodating and coordinated with my wedding planner to make sure that all the ladies would be ready on time and they were! We had 12 ladies, including myself! (She brought a 2nd artist who was also just as amazing as her to help!)
    I loved the way Stephanie did my make up and felt absolutely beautiful for my big day!!! I am so grateful to her and hope to work with her again in the future!
    Emily A. Married on 12/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Steph was the biggest blessing on my wedding day!

I needed a last minute makeup/wedding hair artist and she responded on instagram really fast, which of course helped my anxiety! I asked her the day before and she was able to see me that next morning. Her vibe was so much fun and made the whole experience lovely. Will definitely want to see her again for the next event whatever that may be!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Team

Stephanie  Jamal
Stephanie Jamal
Owner

I am an artist with more than a decade of experience. I specialize in both airbrush and tradional makeup. My work has been featured in national publications, commercials, and the Netflix show Selling Tampa!

I am passionate about collaborating with every bride to create their perfect bridal glam. I love my brides to stay true to their personal style on their big day. I take pride in making sure the getting ready process is fun and stress free!

Orlando Orlando, FL, 32886
Location of (Makeupbystephj)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding