About Makeup with Katie

Mastering that essential finishing touch that you'll never forget!

If you are looking for an experienced, professional and friendly makeup artist and hairstylist that will help you feel at ease and look your VERY best on your big day or special event, then look no further!

I’ve been a makeup artist for over 10 years and received my cosmetology and esthetician license in 2008 from Palm Beach Academy of Health and Beauty. I offer both in salon services at TOP KNOT SRQ salon in downtown Sarasota and on location. I do hair color, cutting, makeup, and styling! I’ve worked for Chanel, Dior and MAC cosmetics as a freelance makeup artist.

I absolutely love making people feel beautiful! It's so much fun for me to emphasize and highlight someone’s best features to make them pop!

I’m a Florida native and currently reside in Bradenton, Florida. I work as a bridal and production makeup artist in Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, and the Tampa Bay area.

I grew up as a ballet dancer and learned the art of makeup at a very young age. Being that I learned stage makeup, I understood highlighting and contouring very early on, and I also know what it takes to look camera ready!

Every individual is unique, and you can't use the same look on everyone. Whether you want a natural, soft look or whether you want to look completely glamorous on your big day, what's important is how YOU want to look and feel and together we will achieve that!

My prices are listed on my website and also on wedding wire in a PDF format! If you'd like to come in to the salon to get a bridal trial, get your hair colored or cut, please call the salon at (941) 316-9316 or call me at (561) 255-6651. You can also email me at katie@makeupwithkatie.com

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Trial (1)
On-Site Hair (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

Katie is awesome! She is so talented and knows just how to bring out your inner beauty!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Katie is AMAZING! I didn't have time for a trial, but Katie listened to exactly what I wanted with my hair and makeup, and I felt beautiful on my wedding day. I wish she could do my hair and makeup every day!!! My messy updo and airbrushed makeup looked flawless all evening, even after being in the rain for several hours. You won't regret hiring Katie.

Profile Picture Sara, 8/20/17, 3 Reviews

Threading
Maximum Group Size
2 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1515212576 c76849991baab5db 1515211614 c119ff71b9445f73 1515211612 33dd252d50331601 151521

Complimentary false lashes!

$15.00 Value | Promo Code: complimentarylashes
Lashes will be included in makeup application prices!
Available to the first 75 couples
#WWda73ed0cacc01b23

1 ENDORSEMENT
Katie Mccaskill was an absolute pleasure to work with and her work speaks for itself! Highly recommend her to anyone looking for Hair and Makeup services.

Events

Sarasota, FL 34232   See On Map
561-255-6651 (phone)
Makeup with Katie is a wedding makeup and hair artist from Sarasota, Florida servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Ana Maria Island, Florida, Tampa, Florida, and St. Petersburg, Florida. Makeup with Katie is a professional makeup and hair artist that has been part of the Sarasota, Florida wedding industry since 2004 specializing in makeup, airbrush, hair, blowouts, hair styling, weddings, beach waves, romantic curls, bridal parties, editorial makeup, makeup trials, mother of bride hair and makeup, flower girl hair, special events, proms, bar and bat mitzvahs, quinceaneras, .