Makeup by Yoalli

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Makeup by Yoalli is a wedding beauty company located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Couples planning their dream day in Las Vegas can avail of Yoalli's professional hair and makeup services. With both wedding and editorial experience, this certified makeup artist delights in creating unique and timeless looks for prospective newlyweds and their wedding parties.

Yoalli prides herself on tailoring her makeovers to suit each client's exact skin tone and texture. She will take the time to discuss your beauty vision and personal cosmetic preferences before your special day. From there, she will make suggestions and complete a trial to match your ideas and wishes. On the day, Makeup by Yoalli can travel to your location and complete hair and makeup in a relaxed and efficient fashion. From your hairstyle to your wedding dress, she will aim to complement your look with flawless looks.

• Woman-owned

Miguel Getting married on 06/15/2024

Highly recommended makeup artist

I'm a photographer here in Las Vegas and have worked with Makeup by Yoalli several times doing editorial shoots. Yoalli is a true professional at her craft and is wonderful to work with. The different locations we've shot in had varying lighting and weather conditions that she expertly managed. Her kind and easygoing nature put each person at ease and all the models looked beautiful. Everyone was very pleased with the results, I highly recommend her.
    Juanita Married on 07/12/2022

Amazing/comfortable

I got my make up done by Yoalli. She’s super nice and very accommodating. I’m very awkward when it comes to meeting people and even more nervous when their up close touching my face. With Yoalli, she made me feel super relaxed and comfortable. The time flew by! She had great conversations and made sure to ask me what exactly that I wanted. She did my hair as well with a beautiful hair piece to go with my wedding dress. Thank you so much for making the day of my wedding even better Yoalli! I would definitely recommend her services.
    Carolina G. Married on 01/07/2022

Photoshoot

Yoalli did my makeup for a photoshoot, she was so sweet and friendly and made me feel really comfortable. She used excellent makeup that matched my skin and style perfectly. I would definitely use her again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Pricing

Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89134
Location of (Makeup by Yoalli)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding