Makeup By Summer

Lynchburg, VA View map

Makeup By Summer is a professional hair stylist and makeup artist based out of Lynchburg, Virginia. Summer has been providing her services to brides and other clients for over eight years. She has always had a passion for helping others look and feel beautiful, although Summer didn’t start helping brides with their makeup until she became one herself. She saw the need and beauty behind bridal makeup, and now helps brides enhance their natural beauty for their wedding day.

Experience
Summer graduated from the Makeup Designory in Los Angeles in 2009, and since then has shared her love for makeup by providing bridal makeup artistry. While she works with brides primarily, she also provides services for wedding parties, portraits, headshots, commercials, print, and editorials.

Summer provides clients and their wedding parties with the latest and greatest in makeup techniques and products. Some of the services that she offers include:

• Consultaitions
  • Updos/styling
  • Men’s grooming
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$90.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 09/19/2020

Summer is the best!

Summer is so kind and she did an amazing job on my makeup and my entire bridal parties makeup. She was on time and prepared. She is truly the best at her job! She made us all feel so beautiful! She is easy to talk to and accommodated changes easily and simply. I am truly so thankful I had her do my makeup on my wedding day. Thanks to her I felt my absolute best. Thank you so much Summer!
    Amy Married on 08/31/2019

Need a talented hair and make up artist? Look no further!

I worked with Summer for our engagement photos in October 2018 and she did an amazing job doing both my hair and make up! She created a very natural look which was exactly what I wanted. Given that I was coming from out of town, Summer invited me to the studio at her house which was nice and convenient. Summer also did on-site make up for my bridal party and myself in August 2019. Everyone absolutely loved Summer and the looks she created. She even came to our rescue offering to help with a stain mishap. It was absolutely wonderful working with Summer for this past year. She is extremely talented, offers fair prices, and is always professional and prompt. Highly recommend!
    Sydney H. Married on 06/08/2019

Summer was amazing! I recieved so many compliments on my makeup!

Summer did an excellent job with not only my bridal makeup, but also accommodating my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law's makeup needs on my wedding day. Everyone was very pleased with their makeup and Summer's professionalism and friendliness. She even offered a discount for those who chose to use my personal make-up kit I provided, but also had her full kit available for those who wanted to do airbrush or use other products that she offered. I received so many compliments from all of my guests and photos I shared of my makeup! I wish Summer could do my makeup every day :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lynchburg, VA, 24501
Location of (Makeup By Summer)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding