About Makeup by Shab Siarezi

Look the best you can on your wedding day
13 Years as Long Island New York Top Makeup Artist,  Shab Siarezi has built a long lasting well known career as a makeup artist here in Long Island .  She has been in the business since 2001 and has won dozens of awards and has been featured by Chanel, Christian Dior , HBO, AMC, PBS, Lester's,  ESPN and the Food Network, and dozens of well known celebrities have also worked with Shab owing to her flawless makeup skills.  Shab provides a full range of services for Fashion shoots, Weddings, Film, Television, Theatre and other productions.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Long Island, New York City

36 Reviews for Makeup by Shab Siarezi

Makeup (6)
Contour Makeup (3)
Fake Lashes (3)
Consultations (2)

I had Shab for my wedding makeup. She did me, my mom, and sister. I honestly could not say enough about her and her friend Lauren who did my hair. They were professional, personable, super accommodating, and did an amazing job on top of everything else. She made me look exactly how I imagined I would on my wedding day. Both her and Lauren made the morning of my wedding calming and organized and I feel like I was able to have such an amazing day because it started with them. She is the best, super happy that I went with her on my big day :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My biggest worry the day of my wedding was my severe acne scarring on my face, I have always been self conscious about my face and this was something I didn't have to worry about when Shab did my makeup! She made me feel like a super model yet it looked so natural. She took her time with her work and you could tell. I also had fake eyelashes applied which looked wonderful in my pictures!!! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/5/16, 1 Review

29 Photos

Events

Long Island, NY 11746   See On Map
631-889-1560 (phone)
Makeup by Shab Siarezi is a wedding Makeup Artist from Long Island, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including NYC, Nassau County, and Suffolk County. Makeup by Shab Siarezi is a professional Artist that has been part of the beauty wedding industry since 2001 specializing in AirBrush makeup.