Makeup By Nadia Ali

Buffalo, NY View map Visit website

Nadia is a self-taught licensed makeup artist from Buffalo, New York, with over eight years of experience. She specializes in wedding makeup and other special occasions.

She was born and raised in Buffalo and always had a passion for art since high school and studied Fashion design. She also worked for MAC Cosmetics for two years. Nadia has gotten to work with over 200 brides in western New York since coming to this profession. She is very passionate about her work and really enjoys what she does.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Renee C. Married on 09/09/2022

Your Most Beauiful

If you are looking for a makeup artist that truly listens to you and each woman in your wedding party to be able to make each feel their most beautiful, I highly recommend Nadia.

Nadia is a talented makeup artist and her ability to execute different looks based on her conversations with each person is unmatched in my opinion. I contacted Nadia for my bridal makeup based on her reviews, and the fact that her style matched what I was going for on my big day. She made me feel flawless by making minor adjustments based on our discussions. However, she also made each of the women in my party feel beautiful even though we wanted different levels of makeup.

What makes Nadia even more unique is her calm and kind personality. She made us all feel relaxed, and I knew without a doubt that everything would be perfect.

I have gone to many makeup artists through the years, but Nadia will be my go to artist now. This is due to her talent, professionalism, ability to listen, and kindness. I will also highly recommend Nadia to my family and friends.

Thanks again Nadia!
    Stephanie K. Married on 11/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfection doesn't even begin to describe my experience

Naida is pure magic. Not only is she super sweet, patient, and attentive to detail; her work is unlike any other makeup artist in Buffalo. She patiently worked with me and completed two trials before we finalized my wedding look. She executed this look on my wedding day PERFECTLY. She made me feel breathtaking and flawless, setting the tone perfectly for the most amazing day of my life. I literally felt like a queen. Thanks to Nadia (and my amazing hair stylist), my look was exactly what I envisioned. My makeup lasted hours and required very minimal touch-ups right before my reception (after about 8 hours of wear). I accidentally fell asleep with my makeup on and woke up with a full face still perfectly intact.

Needless to say, I will be working with Nadia for every event going forward. I'm already making plans to recreate my wedding look with her on our first wedding anniversary.

Look no further--Nadia is the only artist capable of capturing and creating your wedding day vision!
    Daniele Married on 08/15/2021

100% the best at her craft

Nadia is an absolute gem. She is professional, kind and makes you feel comfortable in her chair. She asks great questions of what you would like to enhance of your look for the day. She really listens to you.
    I received her services for an event I was attending. The make up stayed and never faded for 12 hours. Probably could have gone longer into the wee hours of the morning.
    I recommend Nadia to anyone. She is EXTREMELY talented. My only (selfish) negative is she is located in Buffalo and not closer to where I live (3 hours away).
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

South Park, Lackawanna Buffalo, NY, 14222
Location of (Makeup By Nadia Ali)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding