Cape May, Cape May, NJ 08204 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Micaela Artistry

Makeup By Micaela Artistry in Cape May, New Jersey is a professional freelance makeup artist that serves the Southern Jersey area. You will look and feel radiant with the help of this licensed makeup artist that can bring your dream wedding style to life. Micaela Vibanco listens to each client’s requests, while providing a comfortable and professional experience.

Experience
Micaela Vibanco attended the Rizzieri Aveda School, where she earned her makeup license. She continues to refine her skills through multiple seminars and conventions, allowing her to offer quality services to her clients. Micaela Vibanco’s expertise also extends to photo shoot, minor special effects and prom makeup.

To ensure your makeup look meets your expectations, Makeup By Micaela Artistry offers a makeup trial. Other available services include:

• Airbrush makeup

Fierce
micaela 51 907152

9 Reviews for Makeup By Micaela Artistry

Taylor · Married on 09/22/2018

Micaela was amazing to work with from the moment I sent her a message to even the days following my wedding! She was so responsive to any messages I sent and made me feel totally at ease from start to finish. I am not a big make-up girl on a normal day and Micaela was able to ask the right questions to make sure my look was exactly what I had envisioned for my trial and again on my wedding day. On my wedding day Micaela made all my girls look absolutely amazing and kept all looks something each girl was comfortable with but also fit the style that I was looking for. She is a true professional and I could not have been happier to work with her!

Sent on 10/11/2018

julie · Married on 05/05/2018

I am so happy with the services Micaela and her assistant provided on my wedding day! Typically, I do not wear a lot of make on a daily basis so getting a professional look was a little stressful. However, with the examples I provided to Micaela, she was able to recommend what she felt would work well with my skin tone as well as carry a natural look for the duration of the day. She also helped ease my anxiety that morning with assuring me everyone would be done on time since our timeline was tight. I highly recommend her makeup artistry abilities for any special event!
    Thank you again, Micaela!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Barbara · Married on 03/03/2018

Micaela is fantastically talented! Her work is gorgeous. I received so many compliments after she did my makeup. She is also very kind, upbeat, personable, and professional. Plus, she only uses top of the line products. I highly recommend her. You will love her work!!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Award

Makeup By Micaela Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Cape May Cape May, NJ, 08204 See on map
    Location of (Makeup By Micaela Artistry)