Austin, TX 78748 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Marcela

I'm a makeup artist in Austin, specializing in beauty makeup for weddings and other client special events. I offer trial runs and conslutations, and have a variety of makeup services and packages. I can travel to provide my makeup services on location or wherever is most convenient for you. I'm very flexible! I do my best to make sure that you're happy with your makeup on your wedding day (or for your special event) and love the way you look. I'll work closely with you to make sure that the end result is exactly what you were looking for. Contact me at marcela@makeupbymarcela.com or 512-761-7398 for more information, or visit my website at: http://www.makeupbymarcela.com.

21Kim
13056507345690035202400018302572862429931n
3Sabrina1

5 Reviews for Makeup by Marcela

Emily · Married on 11/10/2012

Marcela did a great job on my wedding day, she did makeup for me, my mother and sister. We were really happy and I felt the most beautiful bride of the world! Also Marcela is bilingual, it was really helpful because we are from Mexico and my mother doesn't speak english. I highly recommend! Gracias Marcela!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Cindy · Married on 09/02/2012

I would like to Highly recommend Makeup by Marcela. She is really an expert at Makeup application and picking the right colors and products to achieve the client's desired look. She listened thoroughly to what I asked for and was also able to suggest things that she knew would look great on me. My wedding day makeup was flawless and I received Many compliments!! Thank you, Marcela!
    Cindy

Sent on 10/08/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2012

Marcela did makeup for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day and made us all look beautiful and flawless! Her airbrush is the way to go for any event that you need all day and night makeup. I couldn't have asked for more perfect makeup on my special day!

Sent on 08/07/2012