San Marcos, CA 92069 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Makeup by Jules

Every woman is beautiful in her own way. One thing that is definitely true for all women is that she wants to look and feel her best for that special occasion.

Put yourself in the hands of a professional makeup artist who can enhance your natural beauty and create the ultimate look for you.

Specializing in:
Bridal
Catalog / Print
Fashion

Servicing San Diego, Orange, Riverside County & Inland Empire

Other couples have also viewed

54522015054531c9a4a4b
scan0002

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 1 Video

6 Reviews for Makeup by Jules

Julia was amazing! She was super professional and responsive. I had set up a trial with her for my wedding makeup and she did an amazing job and out all my nerves at ease for the day of.

She did airbrush makeup for my Maid of Honor, my mother and myself for the day of the wedding. She supplied the false eyelashes and she did a phenomenal job on the makeup. She even did a little mascara and lip gloss on the flower girls which was great and made them feel like part of the day.

I would definitely recommend Julia for anyone that is looking for amazing wedding day makeup!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Heather · Married on 08/16/2015

Jules was so great to work with!!! She did a beautiful job on my bridal make up-- I could not have asked for anything better! She is very personable and listens well to your requests. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Marcella · Married on 04/18/2010

I love Makeup by Jules! Julia is so talented at what she does and I couldn't ask for a better makeup artist. Julia is so comfortable to work with and she made me look and feel so beautiful on my special day! She made me look flawless in my photos! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/26/2010

Makeup by Jules FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Leslie Anne Photofinish Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Julia on numerous sessions over the past few years and she is my go-to and top choice for everything. Julia is always professional and courteous, and my clients always look amazing and are very happy. Whenever I have a senior session, engagement, or wedding I always recommend makeup by Jules to my clients.

• MK Pure Diamond Events Exculsive Events & Planning Services Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of being Julia's wedding planner years ago. I have seen her throughout the years and know how wonderful she is. She does an amazing job helping brides look their best on the day of their wedding. As a bride she was a wonderful person to work with. I know how great she was making sure her makeup was perfect for photos. I know that she will give her clients the best she possibly has to give. Making them look their best. Photo makeup is different than everyday makeup. Therefore I recommend you hiring a professional, like Makeup by Jules. She can make grooms look their best as well.

• San Marcos, 92069 See on map
    Location of (Makeup by Jules)