Makeup by Jordan Noel

Makeup by Jordan Noel

About Makeup by Jordan Noel

Hello there, beautiful!
I went to Von Lee International School for Aesthetics in 2008, where I completed a 600 credited course for aesthetics and makeup artistry. From there, I worked for Laura Mercier and MAC at Nordstrom. My beauty journey led me to working for Maryland Wedding Makeup in 2012, which was a wonderful experience.
Now, I work for myself, and also freelance for MAC and Smashbox when I can.
My kit consists ... mostly of MAC, Smashbox, Urban Decay, Laura Mercier, and Tarte. I use a bunch of different products, but those are what I've found to look, hold up, and photograph the best.

I'm a beauty addict, makeup junkie, and lover of all things aesthetically pleasing.

Life is beautiful, embrace it. The rest will come easy.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Baltimore

Follow Makeup by Jordan Noel on

6 Reviews for Makeup by Jordan Noel

I've never liked the way anyone has ever done my makeup for proms/weddings/ect, besides my dear friend Jordan. I met Jordan about a year and a half ago, and I've always loved her work. I told her whenever that big day would happen to me she would be doing my make up... ironically 2 weeks later I got engaged. I asked if she could do my makeup for my engagement party and of course she said she would. I was IN LOVE with what she did, and she kept asking me if there was anything I didn't like, she would redo it and make it look perfect (which there was no need to do that because it was just what I wanted).
The day of the wedding Jordan had 9 girls to do, and also had to get herself ready for the wedding. She started at 6:30 am and didn't stop until 11:30. She made sure she took her time and had all of my girls looking perfect. While she was doing my make up she started crying (a couple times) and kept trying to look at me as just a client, but she kept telling me how beautiful I was and how I was going to make a gorgeous bride.
Needless to say, there was a lot of crying throughout the whole wedding, and my makeup still looked perfect! I LOVE YOU JORDAN, you did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jordan did the makeup for my engagement photo session and then for my wedding (as well as the makeup for my mother, bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law). She was phenomenal. Not only is she sweet and fun and incredibly easy to talk to, but she also listens. She works with you to determine what kind of look you want, and then executes it better than you could have ever imagined. She made every one of us look and feel absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have been happier with the job she did and recommend her to anyone looking for a professional, friendly, talented makeup artist.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 10/26/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Every girl dreams of their wedding day and imagines what she would look like. Jordan knew EXACTLY what I wanted, and after she did my trial I knew she needed to be a part of my day. Jordan made me feel beautiful in a way that I’ve never felt before. Her and I quickly hit it off when we met after she did my engagement session makeup, so of course I asked her to stay as a guest for my wedding. And she totally had my back all day. While I was NOT expecting her to do this (I wanted her to enjoy the wedding), she was there before I walked down the aisle to reapply my lipstick; she ran outside to find me to touch up my makeup before entering the reception; and she was there to bobby pin my hair when she noticed (from the dance floor) that it was falling out! I couldn’t have hoped for anything more. Jordan is extremely talented and I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t end up doing makeup for celebrities.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/7/13, 4 Reviews

Tanning
Teeth Whitening
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Jordan is amazing! She has done makeup for several of my brides and always makes them look and feel as fabulous on the outside as they are on the inside. I've never heard anything but amazing things about working with her and she's as sweet as can be! I couldn't recommend her more highly!

Events