Hollywood, FL 33024 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Hiara

Welcome and Congratulations!!!

Your wedding day is the most important day of your life, your makeup should reflect you and your style.

You should be comfortable and feel beautiful, I am here to make you feel and look unbelieveable!

I will work with you one on one to design the look that you envision for your big day!

I am professionally trained makeup artist specializing in Airbrush, tattoo coverage, and also MAC certified

Available for

Quinces

Bar/Bat Mitzfah's

Fashion Show

Film/Television

contact me at MakeupbyHiara@gmail.com for further information and pricing

img4542

Makeup by Hiara 5
Makeup by Hiara 6
Makeup by Hiara 7

Michele · Married on 04/07/2018

Hi I would definitely recommend Hiara! Her and her assistant were wonderful. They did such a good job. They were very patient and professional. I was very happy with the application of my make-up. It was beautiful!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Mati · Married on 04/07/2018

Life Saver! Best Makeup Artist in the World!

As someone who is not well versed in the makeup/hair arena, Hiara was there to help me look beautiful for my special day. She had a tryout session and tried different styles to ensure that I felt beautiful and happy for my wedding day. She also worked with my maid of honor in ensuring that her hair looked beautiful. Since my maid of honor lives abroad, Hiara was able to get the right style on my wedding day.
    She was extremely patient and flexible. She ensured that I had a touch-up kit for the wedding day, which came in very handy. I even used it during our honeymoon. If I have a special event in which I need make/up hair, Hiara will be the first one I will contact.

I rate Hiara on a scale of 1 to 10 a 20!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Makeup by Hiara 8

Vero · Married on 11/04/2017

I have had the pleasure of working with Hiara before, always a great and wonderful experience. The last time I worked with her was for my wedding. She did my mother, my bridesmaids, and me. My whole bridal team looked GORGEOUS! Many of my guests commented on how beautiful their makeup came out, as well as mine. The best part was, it looked very natural, and it lasted the whole night through dinner and dancing outside! It is always wonderful working with Hiara. She is sweet and a true professional who listens to what you want. She knows what colors to use to make your best features pop! Never does her makeup style make you feel like “cake” on your face, instead it brings out your beauty and has a flawless finish. Hiara, thank you again for your beauty touch! You truly made all our beauty shine!

Sent on 12/06/2017

• Weddings by Marty
    Weddings by Marty Wedding Officiants

Hiara is a great makeup artist. She is professional and completely dedicated to her work. Her makeup is flawless and so very natural. All the bridesmaids looked amazing, needless to say... the bride. Call Makeup by Hiara, you will not regret it.

• Hillcrest Country Club