Makeup by Hiara Reviews

Makeup by Hiara 5
Makeup by Hiara 6
Makeup by Hiara 7

Michele · Married on 04/07/2018

Hi I would definitely recommend Hiara! Her and her assistant were wonderful. They did such a good job. They were very patient and professional. I was very happy with the application of my make-up. It was beautiful!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Mati · Married on 04/07/2018

Life Saver! Best Makeup Artist in the World!

As someone who is not well versed in the makeup/hair arena, Hiara was there to help me look beautiful for my special day. She had a tryout session and tried different styles to ensure that I felt beautiful and happy for my wedding day. She also worked with my maid of honor in ensuring that her hair looked beautiful. Since my maid of honor lives abroad, Hiara was able to get the right style on my wedding day.
    She was extremely patient and flexible. She ensured that I had a touch-up kit for the wedding day, which came in very handy. I even used it during our honeymoon. If I have a special event in which I need make/up hair, Hiara will be the first one I will contact.

I rate Hiara on a scale of 1 to 10 a 20!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Makeup by Hiara 8

Vero · Married on 11/04/2017

I have had the pleasure of working with Hiara before, always a great and wonderful experience. The last time I worked with her was for my wedding. She did my mother, my bridesmaids, and me. My whole bridal team looked GORGEOUS! Many of my guests commented on how beautiful their makeup came out, as well as mine. The best part was, it looked very natural, and it lasted the whole night through dinner and dancing outside! It is always wonderful working with Hiara. She is sweet and a true professional who listens to what you want. She knows what colors to use to make your best features pop! Never does her makeup style make you feel like “cake” on your face, instead it brings out your beauty and has a flawless finish. Hiara, thank you again for your beauty touch! You truly made all our beauty shine!

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • I

Idalmy · Married on 10/28/2017

Do yourself a favor now and don’t look for anyone else. I can honestly say that booking Hiara to do my makeup was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She was professional, reliable, and VERY talented with her work. I had a vision of what I wanted to look like and she delivered and then some. Couldn’t be more happy to have had Hiara for my big day!

Sent on 01/01/2018
    Makeup by Hiara 9
    Makeup by Hiara 10
    Makeup by Hiara 11
    Makeup by Hiara 12
    Makeup by Hiara 13

Krista · Married on 07/15/2017

Hiara is so amazing! I am so very happy that she was recommended to me for my wedding makeup. She listened to me and was so easy to get along with. She kept me calm on the big day! I wish she could do my makeup every day!! I will definitely use her services whenever I can. My wedding makeup was flawless. My whole bridal party looked beyond beautiful thanks to Hiara and her team. She is so wonderful!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Precious · Married on 05/06/2017

Hiara is the best make-up artist in Miami! She did my make-up for my wedding day, the make-up for four bridesmaids and the hair for one of my bridesmaids. Because I had a crazy early wedding, Hiara had to be at my place by 6am to get everyone ready. She arrived on time and had everyone looking absolutely amazing! I can’t thank Hiara enough for making everyone look stunning and flawless on my big day! The make-up matched my skin tone perfectly and it lasted all day without looking shiny (I had an outdoor wedding venue). For EVERY event going forward I will use Hiara’s amazing services for make-up. She’s the best in the business!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Makeup by Hiara 14
    Makeup by Hiara 15
    Makeup by Hiara 16

Karla · Married on 01/21/2017

Hiara was amazing!!! She did a great job and my make up was perfect.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Emily · Married on 10/29/2016

You were amazing! All of the bridesmaids makeup came out perfect! Me being the bride I was in total awe! My makeup was flawless. I received so many compliments and was asked by everyone who did my makeup. I told everyone about you & told them to hire you! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Casey · Married on 09/17/2016

Hiara is amazing! She did the make-up for my wedding and my best friend's wedding. She instantly feels like a friend that you've known forever and is excited to be part of your event. She is a true artist. Everyone's make-up was flawless and lasted all night. I really just can't say enough good things about Hiara.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Scarlet · Married on 05/21/2016

I love Hiara! She is really professional and works well with the bride and accommodates to the best of her abilities. I used Hiara for my wedding and everyone raved about my make up and my bridesmaids make up. And not only that my make up stayed intact throughout the whole night despite the humidity (since my wedding was outside in sunny south Florida). I would use her again for any event I may have. I love her art.

Sent on 05/31/2016

valeria · Married on 02/20/2016

Don't bother going anywhere else! If you're looking for a make up artist that will make you feel comfortable and beautiful, than Hiara is the girl for the job. My bridesmaids and I looked gorgeous on my wedding day and it was all thanks to her. She's professional, fun, and insanely talented. She's got my business for life!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Tuyet · Married on 11/07/2015

I was nervous about finding the right person to help me achieve the bridal look I had envisioned for my wedding. I scheduled a trial with Hiara and fell in love with her. She immediate calmed my nerves with her knowledge and skills. After a few minutes with her, I knew I had to have her be there for me on my big day. She assisted me with makeup, hair, and large tattoo coverup. Hiara was extremely professional, kind, attentive, warm, flexible, and much more. She truly was a blessing and made me look absolutely stunning! I was definitely recommend her and her services to any future brides.

Sent on 12/25/2015

Alex · Married on 10/24/2015

Hiara did my makeup for my wedding as well as my 4 bridesmaids. She is professional, friendly, and talented. My bridesmaids don't wear a lot of makeup and were very nervous, but they were extremely pleased with the outcome. I'm always concerned about looking overdone, but I looked and felt beautiful all night long. I have extremely oily skin but the airbrush held up all through the night. I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 12/14/2015

alejandra · Married on 10/10/2015

I loved Hiara!! From the moment we met, I felt so comfortable! From the trail to the big day!! She made my braidesmaids and I beautiful!! She is extremely professional and comes geared up with chairs, music, and make up to make your special day stress free!! Her makeup was the perfect blend of naturally glamorous and she made my vision come true on my wedding day. She is amazing and I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Christie · Married on 08/14/2015

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup done by Hiara. She is amazingly talented and would highly recommend her to any bride! Thank you for being a part of my day and helping to make it so special!! xo

Sent on 12/11/2015

Makeup by Hiara was a referral from our wedding photographer, who had shared with us multiple wonderful vendors throughout the planning process. Working with Hiara was an absolute pleasure! She was the perfect combination a girl could ask for in a wedding vendor - equally professional and personable. After corresponding via email, I scheduled a trial with both Hiara for makeup and Nicole for hair. Both ladies were incredibly thorough, ensuring that they achieved the exact look I was seeking for the big day. Once booked, Hiara provided a day of schedule for the bridal party, and was incredibly patient with me in tweaking it to accommodate all of our ladies. Hiara and Nicole were very prompt the morning of and set up all of their high quality products and tools well before the first girls were due in their chairs. I can't say enough kind words to express how absolutely stunning everyone looked for the occasion. Again, I must give a tip of the hat to their patience, Hiara and Nicole kept their cool as us girls were running around getting dressed, photographers snapped away, and our tiny tot flower girls had a moment. And if you're wondering about the longevity of the makeup, I can tell you that at no point did I touch up, but one of my guests complimented it at the END of the night.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Heather · Married on 04/12/2015

Where do I begin! Hiara was very detailed in the pre-planning stage with our entire group. I love the fact that she had a schedule written out for us on the day of the wedding! Hiara did an amazing job on the entire bridal party and she was very professional! I would book her again in a heartbeat! Thank you again Hiara for making us look like a million bucks on my cousin's special day!

Sent on 05/16/2015
  • Betsey

Betsey · Married on 02/22/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Hiara. She's so talented, sweet, and very professional.

After finding her on Instagram, I immediately knew I wanted to book her for my wedding day. And to be quite honest, I had one trial with her and knew she was the makeup artist for me. I didn't even bother looking for anyone else. Even my husband complimented my trial makeup and he prefers a more natural look on me. So, I knew she had to be the one for our wedding day.

My makeup looked flawless on my wedding day and in all our photos. I was really nervous about how my makeup would hold up in the Florida humidity, but I didn't have any issues at all. She also did some tattoo cover up makeup for me as well, and they didn't show in any of my photos at all. I received so many compliments on my makeup, and have referred her to other friends and family members.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Jenice · event on 12/07/2014

Love, love, love Hiara's work! Definitely would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Vanessa · Married on 11/14/2014

Very satisfied with the how i looked at my wedding as well as all my bridesmaids. Highly recommended to all brides!

Roxanne · Married on 09/10/2014

Working with Hiara is always an amazing experience. She's creative, attentive and superb at her craft. She arrives early and maintains a professional demeanor at all times while keeping the atmosphere lighthearted. She's definitely the best of the best!

• Lely

Lely · Married on 08/16/2014

Hiara is an amazing Make up Artist. Since I first met her when she did my make up trial for my wedding I knew I was getting the best of the best. She's very professional and punctual. She listen to everything I wanted and did it exactly how I wanted. If you ever hire her for your event you won't regret it. She's an absolute jewel.

Katherine · Married on 06/20/2014

Hiaras service was exceptional! She very professional and flexible. Her work is impeccable. The way she did my makeup along with my mothers and some of my bridesmaids was amazing! Till this day I have people commenting on our makeup! I would reccomend her in a heart beat. Thank you Hiara for making my day memorable!

Alexandra · Married on 06/14/2014

Lover her! Everything was perfect. Would have hairs do my makeup for any other event I have.

Sent on 06/27/2014
  • User4610586 · event on 05/31/2014

Extremely professional, punctual, helpful. Met every expectation. I would totally recommend her.

Sent on 12/15/2014