2807 East Main Street, Waterbury, CT 06705 · Phone number

About Makeup by Glammakeupdiva

Makeup by Glammakeupdiva is a professional makeup artist based in Waterbury, Connecticut. This professional makeup artist, Mariah Summerling, also known as Glammakeupdiva, specializes in bridal makeup and other services. Mariah will travel on-site, to a destination wedding, or pretty much anywhere you need her to be to help you create the wedding look of your dreams. Makeup by Glammakeupdiva provides a glamorous experience and high quality makeup application.

Makeup by Glammakeupdiva provides everything from bridal packages to skin consultations. Mariah can provide all the services you need to make you look and feel your best on your special day. Additional services offered by Makeup by Glammakeupdiva include the following:

• Bridal & Bridal Party Full Face Makeup Application

Makeup by Glammakeupdiva 1
Makeup by Glammakeupdiva 2

Diandra · Married on 01/21/2019

Very Professional and always delivers 110%

Mariah will always execute the exact look you need!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Makeup by Glammakeupdiva 3

Sorhayah Verdiner · Married on 07/14/2018

can't thank Mariah enough!

I don't wear make up a lot and I'm a dark skin girl I was pretty nervous. But she was attentive and made sure I was comfortable. She listened to all my likes and dislikes and even pushed me to come out of my comfort zone. And at the end I felt like the most beautiful girl in the room! You're amazing at what you do Mariah; I will definitely book you again. Thank you for being on time and getting all our make up done.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Brandy · Married on 05/06/2017

Bridal costumer

Mariah was excellent from start to finish! When we met for my first consultation I was greeted with such warmth and professionalism. She is very friendly, knowledgeable about not only make up, but healthy skin and its needs. She was very attentive and listened to my wedding day requests. I was recommended products that would accentuate the look I desired. On the day of my wedding, she was punctual, prompt and made me feel and look as if I were on top of the world! I am so happy that I chose her to bring my bridal dreams to reality! She was able to maintain my natural look with of course adding a touch of GLAM!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Makeup by Glammakeupdiva FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 50.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes