Jupiter, FL 33458 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Brea

Brea Cherne Ashcraft has been a licensed esthetician and successful makeup artist now serving the Palm Beach Area. She left her upscale salon/spa position on Newbury Street in Boston, MA in order to ensure brides felt beautiful and confident on their wedding day without the added stress of traveling to a salon or spa. Brea found she can better tailor her services to brides through her own company and has now done makeup for over 200 brides. Overwhelmingly positive feedback from Brea's former clients describes her as "professional, responsive, helpful, and very talented. But more importantly, her positive outlook and sincere warmth was wonderfully refreshing to work with." Brea offers a makeup trial consultation where she listens to your makeup desires and then chooses and applies from her extensive collection of products the perfect wedding day look for you. She will put together a personalized makeup design page detailing your color choices so that she can be sure to replicate your preferred look on your wedding day. Reviews continually highlight that Brea goes the extra mile for her brides and truly listens to all wedding details, in order to ensure the bridal makeup will fit with the overall wedding tone and theme.

On your wedding day, Brea will travel to you equipped with MAC Cosmetics as well as some of her other favorite brands and products, a belt full of brushes, GLAMCOR lighting, a tall chair, and plenty of other wedding day emergency supplies. In the comfort of your home or hotel room, she will make you look picture perfect for your special day. One grateful bride shared that Brea is "thoughtful and ensures that the makeup will last through the day. Brea is crafty and has a nice portable setup of lights and a chair as she applies makeup. I recall my photographer even mentioning that he's seen many makeup artists before, but none compared to Brea." Brea's professional and warm demeanor, ability to make brides feel beautiful and special on their wedding day, and experience keeps her winning awards from The Knot, Boston.com, Weddingbee, and WeddingWire, year after year. She has been awarded the Bride's Choice Awards™ in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 recognizing her in the top 5 percent of local wedding professionals from the WeddingWire Network who demonstrate excellence in quality, service, and professionalism. Brea would love to be a part of your wedding day.

Additionally, Makeup by Brea offers makeup services for special events, parties, profile pictures, and consultations. She is currently launching SeniorPortraitMakeup.com to provide make application for high school senior portrait sessions.

Follow Makeup by Brea on

wedding camimarc 20120825 0057
jane 1
dsc0276
Makeup by Brea
Flower girls can be a part of the makeup fun as well!
Flower girls can be a part of the makeup fun as well!
Makeup by Brea
At your makeup trial/consultation we will put together a personalized makeup design page detailing...
Great makeup will leave you photo ready in any lighting or moment
josie and luke bridal party and family formals 005
jilliannick 287

45 Reviews for Makeup by Brea

Samantha · Married on 06/07/2014

Brea was amazing! I know nothing about make up and was very nervous about getting it done for my wedding. During our make up trial, she made me feel so comfortable and really talked me through the process, and I had a great time. At the wedding, she arrived promptly and was so professional and a lot of fun to work with. She did a great job on my own make up and my bridesmaids, and I received so many compliments from my guests at the wedding. My make up lasted the whole day, and I dreaded taking it off after! I love Brea and highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Brea was phenomenal. We had a nice chat during my trial, which was done in the winter the day of my engagement photos. She tailored that makeup to what I was wearing. Then, for the wedding day, everyone looked so natural and beautiful when she was done. She listened to my desired changes from the trial colors and it all came out perfect for our spring wedding. I would not hesitate to recommend Brea to anyone of any skin type, color, or style. She was prompt and professional and so fun to have around while we were getting ready. I will be using her again when I need a fancy face!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 05/03/2014

I booked Brea for my wedding in May based on other positive reviews and pictures on Weddingwire and they didn't steer me wrong. I was looking for someone that was willing to come to the house and do the makeup for myself and my full wedding party. From the moment I met her at my makeup trial, I knew Brea would be great to work with. She was very accommodating and went through trial very slowly, discussing what I did or didn't like at each point, so that there wouldn't be any problems on my wedding day. On the day of the wedding she showed up on time ready to roll, and got all of our makeup done with time to spare for touch ups before we started taking pictures and left for the church. Her prices are very reasonable and my makeup lasted all night despite a lot of sweaty dancing. I actually had to scrub it off before going to bed! I would highly recommend Brea and will likely use her myself in the future for big events and weddings.

Sent on 06/12/2014

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Fake Lashes

• Bethany & Dan Photography
    Bethany & Dan Photography Wedding Photographers

WHAT an AMAZING JOB! Brea not only did a beautiful job with the brides, but also her sister and mother, aunt and more! She was very kind and laid back through the getting ready process and all the women got up from the makeup chair looking stunning. She is very professional and will do a beautiful job at your wedding. We hope to see her again at a wedding we photograph!

• Jupiter, 33458 See on map