9800 El Camino Real, Atascadero, CA 93422 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Anna Grimes

Makeup By Anna Grimes is an on-site wedding makeup artistry business based in Atascadero, California. Owner Anna Grimes has been a makeup artist for over 17 years, loving the art of makeup since she was a child. After self-teaching through books and magazines, she attended cosmetology school and continues to frequent various workshops and classes. She has made a vow to never stop learning, and uses her love of makeup to inspire others to reach their beauty goals.

Some of Anna’s favorite clients to work with are brides and wedding parties, enjoying being a part of their special day. Makeup By Anna Grimes always strives to provide the most professional services, giving clients a timeless, customized look that will last through any event. Traveling to clients, she can provide trial runs as well as day-of services at a specified location. Her services include airbrush makeup and false lash application.

Follow Makeup By Anna Grimes on

img e6608 51 1021169

11 Reviews for Makeup By Anna Grimes

Samar · Married on 10/12/2019

Anna is awesome!

I hired Anna to do my makeup for my wedding along with the moms and bridal crew. She was soo sweet and responsive from the beginning. i initially found her on instagram and liked that she seemed to do a variety of looks, I felt like a lot of the makeup artists in the central coast were only doing one specific makeup look for one particular looking type of bride. Anna had variety and I appreciated that. I hired her without doing my trial first as we live out of the area.
    I went and saw her for my "engagement" pictures and did my trial then, about 6 weeks before the wedding. She was super sweet and flexible to my schedule. I showed her an inspiration picture and discussed my makeup needs with her and she did an AMAZING job. Asking me how I liked things as she went along to make sure we were on the same page.

The day of the wedding, she was on time, sweet, and did a great job on everyones make up. My best friend and maid of honor is super into makeup and doesn't really let just anyone touch her face, she is also African American so was a little nervous about letting someone do her makeup, but after talking to Anna and looking at her insta she went for it. She was SOOOO excited and happy with her makeup. Everyone else also loved the job Anna did and were so happy. I obviously loved mine as well and got so many compliments about how beautiful I looked (thanks Anna!)

If you are looking for a makeup artist, hire Anna, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Vick Mullikin · Married on 09/28/2019

So sweet and talented!

Anna was so amazing during our makeup time. She did the bridesmaids and my MIL. Holy cow I could not believe how gorgeous the make up was! I was so happy with how it turned out! She was so sweet and genuine the entire time we were together that day. I wouldn’t have wanted my makeup done by anyone else!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2019

Anna is amazing!

Anna is an amazingly talented makeup artist that made my bridal party and the mothers feel beautiful on my wedding day. Our makeup stayed put, was perfect for our varying complexions, and photographed so well! In addition, she was incredibly easy to work with and very responsive. I wish I could have her do my makeup every day!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• 9800 El Camino Real Atascadero, CA, 93422 See on map
    Location of (Makeup By Anna Grimes)